JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/25/2012 3:31:11 AM

Halo C.E. DLC

Hey guys, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum. When I first put in the game it asked me if I wanted to install the map pack but I didn't have space so I chose not to. But now I've made room and I can't seem to find how to install it now. Anybody know how?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Select redeem code on your X-box dashboard, and enter the code which is on the piece of cardboard inside the Halo: Anniversary casing. It should be a 16 character code which - after being entered - would then take you to a screen confirming if you are able to download it, the amount of space it will take up, and if you then want to conform downloading it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There should be a code in the box to redeem the maps via XBL. That's assuming you bought the game new, of course.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.