JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/2/2006 10:44:53 PM

showering with twin sister wat do you think?

[quote][b]Posted By:[/b] Snoopoloop hi im a 15 year old boy that showers every morning with my twin sister. we only have 1 shower in our house and we both hate getting up early so oneday we both decided to take a shower together. i have no problem with it i actully makes the shower more fun and faster what do you think[/quote] hopefully this guy isn't serious. showering with his sister? i think there is something wrong with that
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OP forgot to mention his last name is Lannister
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm sure showering wasn't the only thing that happened
    Add more answer options

• Incest is wincest
    Add more answer options

• Edited by MOViNG x TARG3T: 10/29/2015 10:14:29 PM
    Holy shit, 06
    Add more answer options

• Who necrobumped this?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • This is gold
      Add more answer options

• call the fbi
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • They are both 24 now. I wonder if they're still showering together?
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Lmao
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Hi
            Add more answer options

• [quote] Posted by: johnny_deg Posted by: hamdog Posted by: johnny_deg well am 15 and i shower with his sister. She's actually an ok girl, she's not into all that incest rubbish, and she doesent try no funny stuff either. Seriously, over here where we live, this stuff is perfectly normal, it all started when they opened the unisex changing room and showering room in the swimming pool. btw, we live in a nudist colony if your wondering.....that is if it is the same twins i know... Are you -blam!-ing me? -blaming!- you about what??? And what? [/quote] i wish we could do that in florida
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bodanarko Wait.....this isnt locked......wtf..........more innapropriate than what gets me on "thin ice"[/quote] In time it. [Edited on 9/2/2006]
            Add more answer options

• Wait.....this isnt locked......wtf..........more innapropriate than what gets me on "thin ice"
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hamdog So right now your sitting in front of your computer naked?[/quote] who isnt?
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] johnny_deg [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hamdog [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] johnny_deg well am 15 and i shower with his sister. She's actually an ok girl, she's not into all that incest rubbish, and she doesent try no funny stuff either. Seriously, over here where we live, this stuff is perfectly normal, it all started when they opened the unisex changing room and showering room in the swimming pool. btw, we live in a nudist colony if your wondering.....that is if it is the same twins i know...[/quote] Are you -blam!-ing me?[/quote] -blaming!- you about what??? And what?[/quote] So right now your sitting in front of your computer naked?
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] intelo i think he made this up, i went to go search "snoopoloop" and got nothing[/quote] When i read that, i went and did the same thing.
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hamdog [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] johnny_deg well am 15 and i shower with his sister. She's actually an ok girl, she's not into all that incest rubbish, and she doesent try no funny stuff either. Seriously, over here where we live, this stuff is perfectly normal, it all started when they opened the unisex changing room and showering room in the swimming pool. btw, we live in a nudist colony if your wondering.....that is if it is the same twins i know...[/quote] Are you -blam!-ing me?[/quote] -blaming!- you about what??? And what?
            Add more answer options

• I shower with my brother all the time, I dont see it as a problem...
            Add more answer options

• i dont think so
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] three musketeer [quote] Posted by: A Broken Home This guy knows his stuff, what would you do when you drop the soap? Giggle? Slip on it? Or bend down into an awkward position? [/quote] some body understands dat it wouldn be very comfortable if u do drop it[/quote] it sure doesent feel good at al-- Wait.. Crap.
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] three musketeer [quote] Posted by: A Broken Home This guy knows his stuff, what would you do when you drop the soap? Giggle? Slip on it? Or bend down into an awkward position? [/quote] some body understands dat it wouldn be very comfortable if u do drop it[/quote] Would it?
            Add more answer options

• yeah it's a bit weird, especially when their bolth 15... i hope too god nobody got aroused in that shower...cuase thats illegal
            Add more answer options

• [quote] Posted by: A Broken Home This guy knows his stuff, what would you do when you drop the soap? Giggle? Slip on it? Or bend down into an awkward position? [/quote] some body understands dat it wouldn be very comfortable if u do drop it
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] three musketeer no cuz wat if u drop da soap then u got a problem [/quote] This guy knows his stuff, what would you do when you drop the soap? Giggle? Slip on it? Or bend down into an awkward position?
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] johnny_deg well am 15 and i shower with his sister. She's actually an ok girl, she's not into all that incest rubbish, and she doesent try no funny stuff either. Seriously, over here where we live, this stuff is perfectly normal, it all started when they opened the unisex changing room and showering room in the swimming pool. btw, we live in a nudist colony if your wondering.....that is if it is the same twins i know...[/quote] Are you -blam!-ing me? [Edited on 9/2/2006]
            Add more answer options

• well am 15 and i shower with his sister. She's actually an ok girl, she's not into all that incest rubbish, and she doesent try no funny stuff either. Seriously, over here where we live, this stuff is perfectly normal, it all started when they opened the unisex changing room and showering room in the swimming pool. btw, we live in a nudist colony if your wondering.....that is if it is the same twins i know...
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.