JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

2/15/2012 11:03:04 PM

Why do we need a Facebook to link up with crimson

ive been thinking lately, whe do we need a facebook to link up with crimson? i really dont want to create a facebook and we alredy have a BNET acount, why cant we just use that? i would like an answer from bungie but feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. -Thanks! [Edited on 02.15.2012 6:34 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back BUNGiE should have gone way further.[/quote]hey GLO, how's this idea for BUNGiE's new game: * it's set about 500 years from now * humans discovered an advanced powerful race who destroyed one of their colony worlds in their attempt to exterminate them * the humans survived thanks to the help of a man in a powerful green suite[/quote] lol ... surely not, been there WAY too many times before. Pathways, plot described as "[i]Assume the role of a Special Forces soldier[/i] [b](yes, in green suite)[/b] [i]who must stop a powerful, godlike being from awakening and destroying the world[/i]". (then bungies next idea ...) Marathon, plot described as "[i]Assume the role of a UESC Marathon security officer in[/i] [b](you guessed it)[/b] [i]a green suit who must stop a powerful alien race (set in 2794)[/i]" (700 year into the future - close, but no banana) (and then, in a sudden rush of originality) Helo, plot described as "[i]Assume the role of a spartan UNSC soldier[/i] (stunning twist, change UESC into UNSC - brilliance) [i]who [b]in your green suite[/b] must defeat a terrifyingly aggressive alien civilization[/i]". Imagine if Activision read this post - lol. Picture them joining the dots - massive facepalm event.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yes, quite an [i]aswome[/i] idea isn't it
    Add more answer options

• sure, sounds like more present time based halo... aswome.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back BUNGiE should have gone way further.[/quote]hey GLO, how's this idea for BUNGiE's new game: * it's set about 500 years from now * humans discovered an advanced powerful race who destroyed one of their colony worlds in their attempt to exterminate them * the humans survived thanks to the help of a man in a powerful green suite BUNGiE can start from there ^ and build on the rest of the plot, not much but it still beats Crimson Steam Pirates aye? [Edited on 02.16.2012 2:40 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k perhaps, but it seems BUNGiE have gone downhill either way after 343 Industries took control of their precious Halo franchise[/quote] ^ this. (and the reason its the only reply, why build on the truth) If you had the option to restart a product image, would you; - direct people to this forum of warm feelings; - OR direct people to a fresh land. bungie should have gone way further. If crimson was a hook into '[i]Indie Developers[/i]' who not link into (and support) the moai forums? Mix it in with the very people you a purporting to support - gain even a little credibility. Facebook OR existing site is a sin of limited thinking :(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phoenix2640 Hey Path, why are you the only one replying to my posts? lol[/quote]there are alot of reasons why
    Add more answer options

• Hey Path, why are you the only one replying to my posts? lol
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, (a word for Bungie)You can do it Bungie! keep making games, i for one will buy them. (Crimson has some room for improvement)
    Add more answer options

• perhaps, but it seems BUNGiE have gone downhill either way after 343 Industries took control of their precious Halo franchise
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, but there should still be a option to link with a BNET account too for those of us that dont have or want a Facebook account.
    Add more answer options

• because linking Crimson Steam Pirates with Facebook will boost it's popularity... [i]slightly[/i]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.