JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/13/2012 2:16:48 AM

Moas are stupid.

Seriously, Yoshis are better.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] martrdom95 I <3 land turtles[/quote] I fixed that for you
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I <3 moas
    Add more answer options

• Land turtles ftw then.
    Add more answer options

• land turtles>sea turtles land turtles=koopas That makes me bowzer [Edited on 02.29.2012 7:59 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Let me rephrase that, water turtle beats land turtle... Unless bye land turtle you mean koopa (type) turtles. Then my argument is invalid.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilentA98 Squirtle beats all your land turtles. Your argument is invalid.[/quote] No....just no
    Add more answer options

• I've killed 1,025 of the pests, and I'm vegan.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilentA98 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 Bulbasorisalandturtle?[/quote] Bulbasaurisaflowerwithlegs? Squirtleftw?[/quote] I like bulby :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 Bulbasorisalandturtle?[/quote] Bulbasaurisaflowerwithlegs? Squirtleftw?
    Add more answer options

• Bulbasorisalandturtle?
    Add more answer options

• Squirtle beats all your land turtles. Your argument is invalid. [Edited on 02.29.2012 5:04 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• OP is clearly suicidal. The moa will get you...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Land Turtle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 i like them when they run and stuff[/quote] I liked that challenge when you had to kill 15 of them.....that was fun.[/quote] I liked it too i like teabagging them
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 i like them when they run and stuff[/quote] I liked that challenge when you had to kill 15 of them.....that was fun.
    Add more answer options

• i like them when they run and stuff
    Add more answer options

• bump
    Add more answer options

• they're not stupid they're like space ostriches
    Add more answer options

• Ahem..........bump
    Add more answer options

• Why hasn't this been closed?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THRILL606 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 GTFO moa's are the best aspect of reach.[/quote] Second to forklifts.[/quote wat bout the carts on oni swordbase lvl
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Traffic Coned [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Land Turtle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Land Turtle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 This thread will never die.[/quote] You're right.[/quote]Never[/quote] Never ever[/quote] Never Ever Ever.[/quote] NEVER EVER EEEVVVARRRR!!!
    Add more answer options

• Ok
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Land Turtle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Land Turtle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 This thread will never die.[/quote] You're right.[/quote]Never[/quote] Never ever[/quote] Never Ever Ever.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Land Turtle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 This thread will never die.[/quote] You're right.[/quote]Never[/quote] Never ever
    Add more answer options

CrunchyBoi23
    CrunchyBoi23

Enough dirt on you to murder you. - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Land Turtle King [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 This thread will never die.[/quote] You're right.[/quote]Never
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrunchyBoi23 This thread will never die.[/quote] You're right.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.