JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/12/2012 6:41:44 PM

Halo PC FOV fix?

I've downloaded haloThirdFOV and Widescreen Fixer, and I cant get either of them to work. What can I do to get them working, or what other methods are there to get Halo PC at the right FOV angle? Thanks.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It worked, thanks.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lol, got it working. Download > extract to any directory > download Net Framework 4 > run widescreen fixer > assign a Hotkey in the settings > run halo > alt tab > click on the cog symbol > assign aspect ration > click save > go to halo > press your hotkey > eat that doughnut you bought.
    Add more answer options

• For Halo CE v1.09 use [url=http://code.google.com/p/open-sauce/downloads/detail?name=Halo1_CE_20120205.7z]OpenSauce[/url] The current version of widescreen fixer is unstable and sucks, the developer seems to be working on it every day if you look at his log. I'd wait a few days and look back to see if a more stable build is released, in the mean time, play Halo in a 4:3 resolution or buy a doughnut with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.
    Add more answer options

• I think it was the one with all the plugins, I've noticed it says... "Status Game Running: No Fix Enabled: No Field of View: Base Address:" ...Is the Fix Enabled box meant to say Yes? If so how do I get it to, I cant click it.
    Add more answer options

• I think the first application is incompatible with 1.09, but the Widescreen Fixer should work. Did you download the version with all the plugins or just the program with the Halo: Combat Evolved plugin? I'd suggest getting the one with all the plugins. You also have to run it as administrator. By the way, make sure you're trying this with Halo: Combat Evolved PC. It doesn't work with Custom Edition. If you want to change your FoV for Custom Edition, I'd suggest getting [url=http://code.google.com/p/open-sauce/downloads/detail?name=Halo1_CE_20120205.7z]Open Sauce v3.0.1[/url]. [Edited on 02.12.2012 11:08 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.