JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/12/2012 6:26:36 AM

halo 4

Does anyone know when halo 4 comes out exactly?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I love the part where Master Chief takes off his helmet and gets freaky with Cortana.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DrPepperlova07 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Leedude95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MisguidedDrake4 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 Yeah I am playing it right now, and i have done the campaign It such a shame Cortana gets deactivate d [/quote] I know I almost cried. The best part is when you get to fire the Super MAC gun and destroy the Covenant cruiser.[/quote] OMG that bit was SOOOOO GOOD, Did you notice the thing flying out of it when it was crashing?[/quote] IDK, I thought the best part was finding out that the flood was a mutation originating from the 21st century flu.[/quote] Correction. It was made by the precursors to force unity and peace on the galaxy by devouring everything so everyone becomes one with the gravemind[/quote] Nope, I'm pretty sure the final cutscene shown a flash back from 2004, which had a guy sneezing, and then turning into a combat form... [/quote] The Fu....... Well that just ruins the joke. If that were true it would kill the story.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ex0 Dante You know you guys are trolling an OP who already knows the release date, right? Derp.[/quote] ^this guy, is smarter then the rest
    Add more answer options

• You know you guys are trolling an OP who already knows the release date, right? Derp.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DrPepperlova07 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Leedude95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MisguidedDrake4 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 Yeah I am playing it right now, and i have done the campaign It such a shame Cortana gets deactivate d [/quote] I know I almost cried. The best part is when you get to fire the Super MAC gun and destroy the Covenant cruiser.[/quote] OMG that bit was SOOOOO GOOD, Did you notice the thing flying out of it when it was crashing?[/quote] IDK, I thought the best part was finding out that the flood was a mutation originating from the 21st century flu.[/quote] Correction. It was made by the precursors to force unity and peace on the galaxy by devouring everything so everyone becomes one with the gravemind[/quote] Nope, I'm pretty sure the final cutscene shown a flash back from 2004, which had a guy sneezing, and then turning into a combat form...
    Add more answer options

• I love the campaign. My favorite skull is the one where you can fly.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Leedude95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MisguidedDrake4 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 Yeah I am playing it right now, and i have done the campaign It such a shame Cortana gets deactivate d [/quote] I know I almost cried. The best part is when you get to fire the Super MAC gun and destroy the Covenant cruiser.[/quote] OMG that bit was SOOOOO GOOD, Did you notice the thing flying out of it when it was crashing?[/quote] IDK, I thought the best part was finding out that the flood was a mutation originating from the 21st century flu.[/quote] Correction. It was made by the precursors to force unity and peace on the galaxy by devouring everything so everyone becomes one with the gravemind
    Add more answer options

• I love the part where a Pelican drops you off on a mountain and you watch ODSTs' drop pods enter the atmosphere and land BOOYAH!
    Add more answer options

• If you think that they're being serious then you're a retard. OT: End of the year.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MisguidedDrake4 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 Yeah I am playing it right now, and i have done the campaign It such a shame Cortana gets deactivate d [/quote] I know I almost cried. The best part is when you get to fire the Super MAC gun and destroy the Covenant cruiser.[/quote] OMG that bit was SOOOOO GOOD, Did you notice the thing flying out of it when it was crashing?[/quote] IDK, I thought the best part was finding out that the flood was a mutation originating from the 21st century flu.
    Add more answer options

• In the UK its planned for the first of December
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] comander Seth I believe its in november sometime, similarly to reach and anniversary. Well actually, most games are released in november so its a pretty safe bet it will be out in november.[/quote] this guy has it roughly right [quote][b]Posted by: pygy 95[/b] nice JOKE Seth. Making him think it's not already out! HA![/quote] [b][i]Fail troll is fail[/i][/b] [quote][b]Posted by: dragnite28[/b] last week[/quote] Obvious troll is obvious [Edited on 02.12.2012 4:03 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] darf veda noobs... in the legendary ending, cortana gets reactivated. It turns out she's a lesb!an[/quote] Damn I only completed it on Heroic Guess i gotta go back and complete on legendary
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pygy 95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] comander Seth I believe its in november sometime, similarly to reach and anniversary. Well actually, most games are released in november so its a pretty safe bet it will be out in november.[/quote]nice JOKE Seth. Making him think it's not already out! HA![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] comander Seth I believe its in november sometime, similarly to reach and anniversary. Well actually, most games are released in november so its a pretty safe bet it will be out in november.[/quote]nice JOKE Seth. Making him think it's not already out! HA!
    Add more answer options

• I believe its in november sometime, similarly to reach and anniversary. Well actually, most games are released in november so its a pretty safe bet it will be out in november.
    Add more answer options

• noobs... in the legendary ending, cortana gets reactivated. It turns out she's a lesb!an [Edited on 02.11.2012 11:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Lol@thisthread
    Add more answer options

• Get out of the halo reach forum
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MisguidedDrake4 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 Yeah I am playing it right now, and i have done the campaign It such a shame Cortana gets deactivated [/quote] I know I almost cried. The best part is when you get to fire the Super MAC gun and destroy the Covenant cruiser.[/quote] OMG that bit was SOOOOO GOOD, Did you notice the thing flying out of it when it was crashing?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragnite28 Yeah I am playing it right now, and i have done the campaign It such a shame Cortana gets deactivated [/quote] I know I almost cried. The best part is when you get to fire the Super MAC gun and destroy the Covenant cruiser.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah I am playing it right now, and i have done the campaign It such a shame Cortana gets deactivated
    Add more answer options

• Really?
    Add more answer options

• Last week
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.