JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/24/2004 4:59:02 AM

1-Wish!

If you had one wish what would you wish for? Oh and no wishing for more wishes!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ...you win. I wanna refund my wish :|
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lacrimosa Black nightmare armor MC suit. What now.[/quote] How about to be a Spartan?
    Add more answer options

• Black nightmare armor MC suit. What now.
    Add more answer options

• A trillion dollars worth of gold so that I could flood the market with it and bring down all the economies of the world backed by it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stalking Puma A unified world working as one, but I don't think even a wish could make that happen[/quote] probably not. unless we all had to work together to fight the covenant!!!!
    Add more answer options

• A unified world working as one, but I don't think even a wish could make that happen
    Add more answer options

• Parents who love me...
    Add more answer options

• The ability to freeze time whenever i want.
    Add more answer options

• Invader Zim was back on the air! [Edited on 8/23/2004 9:02:41 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Telakenetic abilitys.Or a remote for life.
    Add more answer options

• Your long and painful death.
    Add more answer options

• No more spammers.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.