JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/24/2004 4:52:19 AM

The Insult Game!

Insult each other and even me! Trust me you'll fell better!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh yeah well YOUR FACE
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• say hi to your sister what sister? oh sorry i meant in 9 months bad dum shhhhhhh [quote] [b] Posted by: [/b] ajenteks Neither are shiney keys, but monkeys still love 'em [/quote] what?!?!?!?! you got a shiny? give the shiny to me!!! i want to play with it !!!!! Ahahahaha look it shines!
    Add more answer options

• [color=red]\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/[/color] [color=black]/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\[/color] Now, that was easy. But neo dident copy paste it. I don't think... [Edited on 8/23/2004 10:53:59 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 133 aka [color=red]\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/[/color] [color=black]/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\[/color] it's not really that amazing neo[/quote] Neither are shiney keys, but monkeys still love 'em.
    Add more answer options

• [color=red]\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/[/color] [color=black]/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\[/color] it's not really that amazing neo [Edited on 8/23/2004 10:49:31 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [color=red]\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/[/color] [color=black]/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\ [/color]
    Add more answer options

• Hey guys, c'mon now. His sig. sucks.
    Add more answer options

• you are OUT like a fat girl in dodgeball
    Add more answer options

• your sig is dumb and you spell grenade wrong. ive never heard of a gernade
    Add more answer options

• You're a poopy pants!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xeroh Your the nastyest nastadon that walked on planet nasty on national nasty day.[/quote] wouldnt that be a good thing?
    Add more answer options

• Your the nastyest nastadon that walked on planet nasty on national nasty day.
    Add more answer options

• This is gonna get locked, so your a bigger spammer than davester88, @ss-asin OOH! Burn!
    Add more answer options

• Your ass is grass, and its about to be mowed by my boot.
    Add more answer options

• you're an ass goblin assassin
    Add more answer options

• your sig is retarded. who would want to kill the MC? besides the covenant? i mean come on! your human so your gonna have to fight the covenant too! so wouldnt it be better if you fought along side him?
    Add more answer options

• Ok. Your sig sucks major @ss and was obviously made by an 11 year old. Oh, wait....... [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan_Assasin Insult each other and even me! Trust me you'll fell better![/quote]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.