JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/1/2012 2:58:46 AM

Can you recommend me a video card for halo 2 PC?

So I'm a noobie when it comes to my understanding of video cards. I've got a PC running on Vista I bought about 5 years ago and I've also got a copy of Halo 2 PC for Vista some time back also. I've never been able to play it because my video card isn't powerful enough (don't ask me what kind of video card it is, I have no idea. All I know is it's not powerful enough). The system requirements suggest an NVIDIA 6100, ATI X700, or above. With some digging on the internet, I found some for sale rather cheap (but mostly used). Now I figured there's probably better video cards on the market since the game came out 5 years ago. If anyone here could give me a suggestion or even a link to a card that would work great and under a budget of $50, that'd be awesome =]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What is your PSU rated at?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• gtx260's are good cards, I have one myself. If I were you I'd save for something in the GTX4xx range as the GTX2xx's are aging slightly, don't expect a solid 60 in games such as BF3 or Rage.
    Add more answer options

• Allright man, thanks for that =]
    Add more answer options

• For $50 no. Save your money for a GTX 260 or 460, they offer great performance for price. It'll be worth the wait...provided the rest of your PC is up to spec.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.