JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/24/2004 12:50:19 AM

Dinner

I just had dinner ( a double cheeseburger, and some fried potatoes) and damn was it good. i am a grill master!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You have to cook them a long time of they're chewy.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i like them better with mustard.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xeroh A plastic hotwheel.[/quote] Those are good with BBQ sauce.
    Add more answer options

• A plastic hotwheel.
    Add more answer options

• I walked away from the table for ten seconds and my dog jumped on the table and ate my dinner. :(
    Add more answer options

• Mom made Beef Stew. (Sorry of my lack of posts lately. School started and now I'm just really tired so I'm not on here near as much)
    Add more answer options

• i like cheese
    Add more answer options

• i had some mac n cheese. mmm mmm good.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.