JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

1/26/2012 1:57:54 AM

Halo achievements

Anyone up for some achievements like vidmaster ones or firefight on odst or any other achievements on halo 3. Odst or reach add me gamer tag viscousbauer 24
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back given the thread has been spared perhaps bungie has finally read that '[i]Introduction to Publishing - 101[/i]' handbook ... doubt it, but gotta have hope.[/quote]after 11 years, they finally did it
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k perhaps if BUNGiE had a message similar to the [i]BUNGiE is no longer managing the Halo Universe[/i] message, this forum might get [b]slightly[/b] less off-topic threads[/quote] Sooooo many options other than ban/lock/no-message. But given the thread has been spared perhaps bungie has finally read that '[i]Introduction to Publishing - 101[/i]' handbook ... doubt it, but gotta have hope.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back Come on BUNGiE ... no point having a forum where over half the posts on the first page are locked :( [/quote]perhaps if BUNGiE had a message similar to the [i]BUNGiE is no longer managing the Halo Universe[/i] message, this forum might get [b]slightly[/b] less off-topic threads
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k ^ either that or OP could try using a more appropriate title such as [i]Halo and 'Crimson Steam Pirates' achievements[/i], as long as the thread is related to the forum[/quote] ^ this gawd knows this forums not providing much traffic, nor any chatter of any real worth. Come on bungie ... no point having a forum where over half the posts on the first page are locked :(
    Add more answer options

• ^ either that or OP could try using a more appropriate title such as [i]Halo and 'Crimson Steam Pirates' achievements[/i], as long as the thread is related to the forum [Edited on 01.25.2012 10:06 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Just a heads up, this thread will probably be locked soon, since it's not relevant to the game that this forum is focused on. Try posting this in the Halo 3 or ODST forums.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.