JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/24/2012 10:05:35 PM
Zetren

Halo CE converted campaign maps.

I've just downloaded the original campaign for CE to see what effects OpenSauce would have on it and it looks pretty good. I've heard others saying that there are some glitches/bugs with the converted maps, is this true? I haven't come across anything abnormal yet.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• does that apply graphics to or i have to run my sapien to do that [Edited on 02.14.2012 3:11 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Press F7 in game
    Add more answer options

• i know how to get open sauce but i don't know how to use it. any suggestions
    Add more answer options

• Look at the control panels. One half is missing.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.