JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 10:04:30 AM

Xbox 2 info

[url=http://www.xboxgamers.com/index.php?temp_view=page.php&id=126]WOW[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Np guys, the reason i "spammed" the topic is becuase it's one of the few with some real info and is an important topic. Glad you guys checked it out
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• so coooo all that stuff is awesome thank you Bring The Noise
    Add more answer options

• i hear xbox 2 isnt gonna have a hard drive to save your game on. that sucks because i dont want to have to go buy a memory card, to much extra money
    Add more answer options

• No, you would be the spammer, mainly because there is no point to your post. Thanks for stoping by though, now you can see why everybody thinks you are annoying
    Add more answer options

• Here we have a spamer, almost the whole thing hes talking, and at least 2 posts in a row 2-3 times...
    Add more answer options

• Not that I know of, did you even read it all or watch the videos? Besides that I thought it was far more interesting than all the idiotic post : OMG WHAYT WILL BE UR FAVORITE WEAPON IN HALO 2?????? POLL I don't know, maybe that's just me
    Add more answer options

• Wasn't most of this already known? Anyway, I'm not going to look into Xbox 2's details for another while. I'm too busy waiting for Halo 2.
    Add more answer options

• bump
    Add more answer options

• Np dude, yeah when the text is white it usually means link.
    Add more answer options

• Oh lol. I didn't notice that it was a link. Thanks, bro!
    Add more answer options

• click the link
    Add more answer options

• What are you talking about?
    Add more answer options

• I guess nobody cares?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.