JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/16/2012 5:32:14 PM

Halo CE online?

Hi i have Halo CE for the xbox, but ive never been able to play it online because it was taken down before i got it. So now im going to get it for pc. So my question is, does the multiplayer still work on pc?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halo odst 117 MC [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chickenlittle Halo: Combat Evolved never had X-Box Live. The PC port does have online, but latency is brutal.[/quote] I know it is not even that fun the online.[/quote] 1. Learn to lead shots. 2. Learn Spanish. 3. PROFIT!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chickenlittle Halo: Combat Evolved never had X-Box Live. The PC port does have online, but latency is brutal.[/quote] I know it is not even that fun the online.
    Add more answer options

• Halo: Combat Evolved never had X-Box Live. The PC port does have online, but latency is brutal.
    Add more answer options

• Thanks
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DrPepperlova07 Hi i have Halo CE for the xbox, but ive never been able to play it online because it was taken down before i got it. So now im going to get it for pc. So my question is, does the multiplayer still work on pc?[/quote] You must have a different Halo CE to my Xbox copy because mine never had online since launch... Both Halo CE (PC and Custom Edition) and Halo 2 Vista still have their online modes available. Halo 2 Xbox does not and Halo CE never did.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.