JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/23/2004 8:31:50 AM

Hate AOL?

Are you frustrated with AOL's rancid effluence? Or do you just want to piss off a die hard AOL user? [color=yellow]WARNING - CONTAINS COARSE LANGUAGE[/color] Watch [url=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/aol.mov]this[/url].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Huh. I've never had any troubles with AOL. Ever. None with uninstallation, none with connections, none with anything else. My only beef is that they disable the modem on hold thing. [Edited on 8/23/2004 10:40:47 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thought I'd add some more AOL bashing. [url=http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2004-07-19]Clicky.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• yeah. aol sucks balls
    Add more answer options

• Calm down dear. It's a commercial.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Snipe Assault WOW! Aol is so laden with spyware i had to fricking reformat my goddamn f-ing computer to get the damn thing out of my hard drive/. Goddamn it they fricking program it to freeze everytime your try to uninstall it! It took me 60 ctrl+alt+dlt to finally get the thing to not freeze. Even CNN knows it sux so they dont say theyre part of AOL Time Warner. They say theyre Time Warner. AOL should go screw a cow. DIE DIE DIE! Use goddamn mozilla and cable internet. WHo the hell uses dial up anymore. The only damn reason people use aol is to use AIM. Dammit get cable, delete aol and download aim. Then delete aim and get laid. That'll eliminate your aim obsession.[/quote] Um, ok...
    Add more answer options

• WOW! Aol is so laden with spyware i had to fricking reformat my goddamn f-ing computer to get the damn thing out of my hard drive/. Goddamn it they fricking program it to freeze everytime your try to uninstall it! It took me 60 ctrl+alt+dlt to finally get the thing to not freeze. Even CNN knows it sux so they dont say theyre part of AOL Time Warner. They say theyre Time Warner. AOL should go screw a cow. DIE DIE DIE! Use goddamn mozilla and cable internet. WHo the hell uses dial up anymore. The only damn reason people use aol is to use AIM. Dammit get cable, delete aol and download aim. Then delete aim and get laid. That'll eliminate your aim obsession.
    Add more answer options

• come on, sing with me!
    Add more answer options

• we used to have aol, then when we tried to get rid of it, it had taken over the f-ing computer! We had to erase the whole hardrive and everything. It sucked and so does aol.
    Add more answer options

• oh, i know sing to aol song ao-ao-l, we hate you, becouse you're cra-a-ap...
    Add more answer options

• oh, i think aol is great...tss ya right aol sucks -blam-! it's a worthliss pice of crap software for losers! and it sucks. it's also for dumb asses who don't know what the enternet is. aol just sucks!
    Add more answer options

• msn messenger outstrips every other im program out there, especially aol, which has had no new features in 3 whole numbers i only have t it contact my one friend on aol (compared with my list of about 125 on msn) who's browser blocks him from accessing any msn website. if you have msn messenger, get messenger plus! addon, it's unofficial but adds loads of stuff!
    Add more answer options

• I prefer MSN. Messenger that is.
    Add more answer options

• AOL is evil. We all know it, and they don't even pretend to hide it anymore. I would swear the very presence of an AOL trial disc near my computer eats my bandiwith. [Edited on 8/23/2004 3:25:45 AM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ender 119 Aim better than MSN, but the provider for the internet, AOL, is very, very bad.[/quote]Hah! Not where I live. I actually dropped my free MSN internet acesss because it was so slow compared to AOL. Webpages took 4 or 5 times longer to load on MSN than on AOL.
    Add more answer options

• Aim better than MSN, but the provider for the internet, AOL, is very, very bad.
    Add more answer options

• i just have AIM. i hate the aol internet
    Add more answer options

• HA! AOL... it is like the cheap Go-Lo - NoFrills version of MSN...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lt Devon I use it only to keep in touch with non MSN folks.[/quote] Heathen.
    Add more answer options

• I use it only to keep in touch with non MSN folks. And the Aleph One chatroom. [Edited on 8/23/2004 12:45:10 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Ahaha, I hate AOL. Luckily it seems to be dying down. (Wherever I am, anyway.)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.