JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2012 11:21:03 PM

you are in a club and this guy walks up to you...

you are in a club and this [url=http://i55.tinypic.com/29e17yu.jpg] guy [/url] walks up to you and slaps your girlfriend's ass. what do you do? btw he's 5'10 and weighs 120 lbs. [Edited on 01.08.2012 3:21 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LargerCobra God, this place gets more like /b/ every day. Soon we'll be swimming in CP, pr0n and gore.[/quote] D:
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• God, this place gets more like /b/ every day. Soon we'll be swimming in CP, pr0n and gore. [Edited on 01.09.2012 1:32 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DovaChief No one in the flood can beat that guy up. I dont give a -blam!- if your some karate kid like most flood tough guys are. "Yeah but i got a black belt" that guy will choke you with it. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HipiO7 I slap his ass.[/quote] Also this.[/quote] Wow... back up here. I could definitely take him down. (Guessing has has no fighting skills whatsoever.) I have been doing brazillian jiu-jitsu, kick boxing and judo for 10 years. I am sure I could take him down. And yes, I do realize no one believes me, but that's your problem, not mine.
    Add more answer options

• Call animal control because a gorilla seems to have escaped from an enclosure and entered into the club.
    Add more answer options

• Id still hit him, even if it got my ass kicked. Why? I'd get some from her for stickin up to him. Yep, thinkin outside the box.
    Add more answer options

• Ask him to apologise. If he doesn't, we walk away.
    Add more answer options

• He'd be dead. That is if I had a girlfriend. I don't. :(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mile Speoples He does not weigh 120.[/quote]More like 120 kilos.
    Add more answer options

• He does not weigh 120.
    Add more answer options

• I got my friends onto him and start a biffo.
    Add more answer options

• Not sure, since I don't have a girlfriend. I guess it would depend on how she feels.
    Add more answer options

• Is that the cole train? I wonder why I'm in a club and how I suddenly have a girlfriend.
    Add more answer options

• Oh man, I remember one of these threads on 4chan where he was 12'4" and weighed 12 pounds, it was -blam!- hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• Considering I'm his height...... but twice is size..... shouldn't be much of an issue dealing with him.
    Add more answer options

• Considering that fact that my girlfriend would probably be around my age, call Chris Hansen.
    Add more answer options

• Trade hats.
    Add more answer options

• I spill all my spaghetti
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Omega Gamma Wow, thread remake. Easy solution. Tell him to back off otherwise I will retaliate with physical violence. If he fails to do so, unload a bullet in his knee.[/quote] You're doing it wrong. You have to unload an arrow to his knee, not a bullet.
    Add more answer options

• Fortunately, no matter how muscular, all people have the same weak spots.
    Add more answer options

• I'd give him a nice beating. Then let a dog -blam!- him for the lulz.
    Add more answer options

• He's 5'10 and 120 only? I'm 5'10 and 150. Either the guy swallowed a balloon for those arms or I need to go past 10% body fat and go dangerously low.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Masta Snake btw he's 5'10 and weighs 120 lbs.[/quote]Lol'd. I'm getting tired of seeing these everywhere on /b/ dammnit.
    Add more answer options

• Engage in a delightful conversation about bedskirts.
    Add more answer options

• "You sir have a fine taste in asses."
    Add more answer options

• What do you mean, OP? Look at him, he's -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheZombie19 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Katia Managan Touch his ass.[/quote][/quote] Best reply.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.