JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

12/21/2011 1:33:00 PM
pownyu

What Crimson needs...

...is Angelina Jolie
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BouncedMr happy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back If only bungie could attract another title to the crimson/aerospace stable (not sure if it can be called a [i]stable[/i] with only one game, but). Kinda makes bungie's hope for [i]world domination[/i] laughable. They have lost halo. Have 1 externally developed game under aerospace (after 2+ years) And the rights to a 10+ year old title. Karma has hit back hard. bungie thought they could screw the fanbase and Microsoft with reach, but looks like everyone has left bungie behind.[/quote] Bungie had other successful titles. Marathon, PiD, Gnop.[/quote] Living in the distant past ... - Marathon 1994 - PID 1993 - Gnop 1990 And this is bungies current claim ... should I repeat "[i]looks like everyone has left bungie behind[/i]" - lol. Ironically the current open source release of Marathon has been more successful than the original, and had a LOT of work done by the community to make it more balanced (not to mention put some intelligence into the marathon AI). Kinda telling that aerospace - bungie's massive thrust into the publisher role [not] - has only been able to attract the single developer in the two years since its formation. (and CSP was a 12 week quick favour by a friend of Pete [the aerospace main man] ... count it if you will but many know otherwise).
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back If only bungie could attract another title to the crimson/aerospace stable (not sure if it can be called a [i]stable[/i] with only one game, but). Kinda makes bungie's hope for [i]world domination[/i] laughable. They have lost halo. Have 1 externally developed game under aerospace (after 2+ years) And the rights to a 10+ year old title. Karma has hit back hard. bungie thought they could screw the fanbase and Microsoft with reach, but looks like everyone has left bungie behind.[/quote] Bungie had other successful titles. Marathon, PiD, Gnop.
    Add more answer options

• If only bungie could attract another title to the crimson/aerospace stable (not sure if it can be called a [i]stable[/i] with only one game, but). Kinda makes bungie's hope for [i]world domination[/i] laughable. They have lost halo. Have 1 externally developed game under aerospace (after 2+ years) And the rights to a 10+ year old title. Karma has hit back hard. bungie thought they could screw the fanbase and Microsoft with reach, but looks like everyone has left bungie behind.
    Add more answer options

• No, what Crimson needs is some retina-display HD graphics!
    Add more answer options

• that wont do it much good seeing as the population for this game is -100, as for the forum...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pissed Off Man What it needs is for you to leave this forum.[/quote] Lol
    Add more answer options

• I really think any game could use Angelina Jolie.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pownyu ...is Angelina Jolie[/quote] Nice thought ... very nice thought, tomb raider style images. Dont think the aerospace budget would extend that far - lol. Perhaps a skanky old sea hag with a pair of knee knockers?
    Add more answer options

• What it needs is for you to leave this forum.
    Add more answer options

• or vanessa anne hudgens
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pownyu ...is Angelina Jolie as a Pirate[/quote]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.