JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

12/17/2011 10:55:05 PM

What's this?

t4r
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k what does t4r mean?[/quote] tr4 == thanks for replies Can understand the question ... dont hear the word '[i]thanks[/i]' much in bungie threads ;)[/quote]thanks again black
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Switchfoot4 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k what does t4r mean?[/quote] t4r == thanks for replies Can understand the question ... dont hear the word '[i]thanks[/i]' much in bungie threads ;)[/quote]It's "title for reference."[/quote] lol ... bungie community '[i]adapts[/i]' to avoid saying thanks. Hopefully the OP got something close to an answer out of this (other than what his question actually meant).
    Add more answer options

• thanks lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k what does t4r mean?[/quote] tr4 == thanks for replies Can understand the question ... dont hear the word '[i]thanks[/i]' much in bungie threads ;)[/quote]It's "title for reference."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k what does t4r mean?[/quote] tr4 == thanks for replies Can understand the question ... dont hear the word '[i]thanks[/i]' much in bungie threads ;)
    Add more answer options

• what does t4r mean?
    Add more answer options

• Or [url=http://www.andymoore.ca/2011/08/the-third-cloning-of-steambirds/]this, but let you make the call[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Projects/Aerospace/Crimson/content.aspx?link=crimson_about]Crimson Steam Pirates - All you need to know.[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.