JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

12/11/2011 8:50:44 PM

Why is Crimson for the ipad free...

But costs 99 cents on the ipod?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] acnboy34 I asked a similar question a few weeks ago, but then I got a code to download the full game from an employee, so I stopped my whining.[/quote] Also out of the Microsoft playbook. reach beta originally need ODST purchase as the "[i]only way to early access[/i]". Then a whole bunch of codes hit the market and people wanted to know why the were "[i]rewarded[/i]" by wasting their money. bungie put it all down to Microsoft ... and yet here we are again.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I asked a similar question a few weeks ago, but then I got a code to download the full game from an employee, so I stopped my whining.
    Add more answer options

• Part of bungies master marketing plan - lol. Ironically they bagged Microsoft for running from the same play book ... and yet they get to play '[i]publisher[/i]' on their first title and what do they do ...
    Add more answer options

• not sure
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.