JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

12/6/2011 4:55:03 AM

you gotta be real bored to play this game

just sayin....
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] K9 Unit 9159 Guess I am bored then. [/quote]this
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Guess I am bored then.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Old Papa Rich You have to be really, really bored to post in a forum for a game you have no interest in.[/quote]alot of people who post in the HALO Reach forum must be really bored then[/quote]^This^
    Add more answer options

• The game is asume but it should be for only if you are in a place with no consel or you just got it
    Add more answer options

• took me longer to download than to post
    Add more answer options

• It all depends on what type of game you are into. It is a unique and fun game, but can be slow at times.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] acnboy34 This game is certainly a different breed. Some games aren't for all people, just like My Little Pony isn't for everyone.[/quote] Guess thats the OP's point ... CSP and My Little Pony gameplay kinda both need the '[i]you gotta be real bored[/i]' factor. The game may have done better if bungie had kept their name out of it ... aerospace [i]maybe[/i], bungie nope. First you have the console game association, and then you have their recent slam dunk on the whole xbox community.
    Add more answer options

• This game is certainly a different breed. Some games aren't for all people, just like My Little Pony isn't for everyone.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] An Angry Man You've got to be stup[id for creating this stupid thread.[/quote] You sure are one [i]Angry Man[/i]. Perhaps the OP was just pointing out a setting in which a game such as this can be enjoyed to the maximum?
    Add more answer options

• You've got to be stup[id for creating this stupid thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Old Papa Rich You have to be really, really bored to post in a forum for a game you have no interest in.[/quote]alot of people who post in the HALO Reach forum must be really bored then
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back [/quote] Old Papa Rich is a fa­ggot; pay him no mind.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back [/quote] Old Papa Rich is a fa­ggot; pay him no mind. [Edited on 12.09.2011 7:33 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• So ... reply to a post about the game requiring concentration by linking to an external review stating the game was '[i][b]slow and a bit too easy[/b][/i]' is now considered Off Topic??? Given the original post subject was "[i]real bored to play this game[/i]" would have thought the review and its opinion was right on topic. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CTN 0452 9 Crimson just requires more of your concentration than most games, making it the perfecte airplane/train game.[/quote] [url=http://www.unboundgamer.com/_/crimson-steam-pirates-review-r207]Even positive reviews[/url] put the "[i]Sometimes a bit too slow paced[/i]" and "[i]Missions are a bit too easy at times[/i]" cases against this game ... but guess reaction times differ. What ever '[i]floats your boat[/i]' (boom, boom) I guess.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Old Papa Rich You have to be really, really bored to post in a forum for a game you have no interest in.[/quote] But since bungie doesnt believe in communicating we have no other way to find out when new games are about to be released. For example: heard NOTHING about the new console game. And not even a mention of another aerospace title ... how longs it been? Surely bungie can afford to support another starving indie developer. Not exactly a good look at the moment. If [i]Papa[/i] is so [i]Rich[/i] (and old?) can he spare a dime for another story? (and no going and pinging for an OT reply ... you asked)[/quote]What? So, because Bungie is dark right now, you believe that an off topic post in a forum for a specific game is going to rectify your curiosity over Bungie's next project? I don't follow.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Old Papa Rich You have to be really, really bored to post in a forum for a game you have no interest in.[/quote] But since bungie doesnt believe in communicating we have no other way to find out when new games are about to be released. For example: heard NOTHING about the new console game. And not even a mention of another aerospace title ... how longs it been? Surely bungie can afford to support another starving indie developer. Not exactly a good look at the moment. If [i]Papa[/i] is so [i]Rich[/i] (and old?) can he spare a dime for another story? (and no going and pinging for an OT reply ... you asked)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Old Papa Rich You have to be really, really bored to post in a forum for a game you have no interest in.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You have to be really, really bored to post in a forum for a game you have no interest in.
    Add more answer options

• I actually like the game. I mean it no halo or marathon, but it's a fun lil game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CTN 0452 9 That's how most mobile games work. Crimson just requires more of your concentration than most games, making it the perfecte airplane/train game.[/quote] ^Not so much this. [url=http://www.unboundgamer.com/_/crimson-steam-pirates-review-r207]Even positive reviews[/url] put the "[i]Sometimes a bit too slow paced[/i]" and "[i]Missions are a bit too easy at times[/i]" cases against this game ... but guess reaction times differ. What ever '[i]floats your boat[/i]' (boom, boom) I guess.
    Add more answer options

• Time seems to go faster as you play, I found it very addictive!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CTN 0452 9 That's how most mobile games work. Crimson just requires more of your concentration than most games, making it the perfecte airplane/train game.[/quote] ^This
    Add more answer options

That's how most mobile games work. Crimson just requires more of your concentration than most games, making it the perfecte airplane/train game.
    Add more answer options

• CSP is in an odd place. It plays more like one of those flash/browser based games, more detail than you generally want to invest in via a mobile app. Not so much boring, more like tedious as its not the short swift hit you get with most mobile games.
    Add more answer options

• or if your at the station, in a train etc. a game such as this can always come in handy
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.