JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

12/5/2011 12:46:29 AM

This Game

is amazing!!!! i played the first level and i thought it was a little dumb, but then i played then i played the next one it got funner, and everyone after was even better!! this game is great!!! thank you bungie!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halo1399 I need to give this game a try.[/quote] You know, they have invented little yellow post-it notes for this kinda post - lol. "[i]I need to pick up some milk on the way home too[/i]". (or are we now confessing NY resolutions?)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I need to give this game a try.
    Add more answer options

• Agreed. I need to get back on it soon, haven't played in a while.
    Add more answer options

• I decided to download it while it was free over the weekend, I have to admit this game blew my expectations right out of the water. Very well made and it's very fun to play.
    Add more answer options

• I downloaded it over the weekend, I have to admit, it's a lot of fun.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MarkFanous thank you bungie!!!![/quote] bungie will quickly take the credit, but it was actually [url=http://harebrained-schemes.com/]Harebrained Schemes[/url]. bungie set the prices (on and off) and put up this forum.
    Add more answer options

• Quite a fun game indeed :-)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.