JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Bungie

12/3/2011 2:12:53 AM
DeeJ

Bungie Community Ride Along

Attack of the Ninjas. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=31992] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nice warthog screenshot
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cool stuff!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Qbix89 At least I don't think I'm illiterate.[/quote] That title is so sick :).
    Add more answer options

• I like the Community Ride Along they are Awesome and Cool.
    Add more answer options

• Really miss their [url=http://hair100.co.uk]hair[/url]
    Add more answer options

• DeeJ and Achronos... thanks for gaming with the AWs last night. It was a blast playing with you guys.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah why are Community carnages merging with the community?This is [b]CHARMZZ[/b],a producer/director to a coming soon series called [u]Security Brothers[/u].I'm trying to get a million views on my first episode that will be airing next weekend.So please help my series out by letting all of your friends know about this.If you are intrested in working with this new series send me a message on my xbox account.I always need the characters.Please help me get to my goal---[b]CHARMZZ[/b]
    Add more answer options

• Merry Christmas developers =)
    Add more answer options

• This is random but does anyone have any xbox live trial codes? i dont neccesarily have enough money to buy gold. :) if you do just send me the code. SORRY! P.S. Happy Holidays!
    Add more answer options

• Wish I would have been there :( Maybe next time though!
    Add more answer options

• Feels good to have been a part of this.
    Add more answer options

• Lovely bear keychain, so convenient and beautiful! As the gifts send to your friends, classmates and lovers. You are worth it! More surprise on the www.bangtoysmall.com It's the right toys mall ,toys shop ,toy store , novelty toy! http://www.bangtoysmall.com
    Add more answer options

• I think it's a great way to bring the community together for these days of dark. Although, I wish it was more often.
    Add more answer options

• I sensed a bit of sarcasm in some of the responses.
    Add more answer options

• 19th! My favourite :D
    Add more answer options

• I;ll take you up on that offer, sometime tomorrow. Can't get to the box tonight. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Seven I played in the one for Community Carnage and it was a blast. If anyone wants to play hit me up XBL.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I played in the one for Community Carnage and it was a blast. If anyone wants to play hit me up XBL.
    Add more answer options

• Too bad that I missed them. :-(
    Add more answer options

• Me TOO! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeeJ You just wanted to show off the absurd custom title that urk gave you.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] r c takedown Fun times were had. Thanks DeeJ.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I want to join the next one! <3
    Add more answer options

Takedown
    Takedown

If you can't build a robot, be a robot. - old

Fun times were had. Thanks DeeJ.
    Add more answer options

• Those were fun games.
    Add more answer options

• Community Ride Along?! I get shotgun.
    Add more answer options

• Great idea Deej! Looking forward to all that you will do for Bungie! Blessings!
    Add more answer options

• At least I don't think I'm illiterate.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.