JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/29/2011 8:17:48 PM

how do i permanently block/ban myself from this website

i am wasting far too much time on this site, i need to block it. however i know that if i block it with the option to unblock it (like i assume most things let you do), ill just unblock it again later. is there a way for me to block this site permanently with no option of coming back? i would ask just to get perma-banned by the mods but i dunno whether they would or not
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You can't. You'll always be here. This is your Overlook Hotel.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just PM me if you want me to permaban you.
    Add more answer options

• Well, ask nicely?
    Add more answer options

• post p0rn. troll community forum. piss off the ninjas...
    Add more answer options

• lol op cant resist pr0nz. EDIT: Oh wait, I thought he meant this site as in a different site. Nvm, just me being dirty. [Edited on 11.29.2011 12:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• POST PRONZ
    Add more answer options

• You'll regret it. Or not
    Add more answer options

• With spam threads and stuff like this.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.