JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

11/26/2011 7:40:38 PM
ric731

how do you get the blue flameing helmet

could you guys help me get the blue flameing helmet
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There is no other possibility to get the blue flames. They were available until 7/7/2011, and if you missed your chance, the I guess that you just lucked out. Sorry. Oh yeah, and on the record, all Halo: Reach related discussions belong in the [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/topics.aspx?forumID=304365]Halo: Reach[/url] forums. Post there next time, k? ;-)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sorry i cant, live ran out. hint for the OP, a title such as: [b]how do you get the blue helmet in 'Crimson Steam Pirates' and HALO Reach? (assuming these games have the flaming blue helmet)[/b] would be more appropriate gotta keep the topic related to the forum [Edited on 11.26.2011 3:51 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.