JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/26/2011 2:54:04 AM

What do the nice boys and girls of the Flood want for Christmas?

After all, I have not received wish lists as of yet, and the elves are under-worked. This thread will be used until the special day. [Edited on 11.25.2011 6:55 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Santa Claus Ho Ho! Naughty. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 OP dead[/quote][/quote]no, seriously bub - you have caused so many upsets in my life i swear to God if i ever find you i'll strangle you with my bare hands. YOU'LL PAY FOR NOT GIVING ME HUNGRY-HUNGRY HIPPOS YOU BASTARD! [Edited on 12.20.2011 11:58 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• SKYRIM. That, or Thu'um. How much easier life would be with Dragon shouts.
    Add more answer options

• Ho Ho! Naughty. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 OP dead[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• OP dead
    Add more answer options

• there are no nice boys and girls on the flood... ...all we get is coal :(
    Add more answer options

• 3,000,000 salty treats
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SuicidalSplatter Audio Technia M50s, a Turtle Beach X12, and Halo Reach controller.[/quote] You get all but the halo controller.
    Add more answer options

• Audio Technia M50s, a Turtle Beach X12, and Halo Reach controller.
    Add more answer options

• BREAK IT UP
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ElementalRunner I ONLY WANT LOVE SANTA CLAUS. PLEASE[/quote] MAN LOVE INITIATED
    Add more answer options

• I want Riot Games. Do it. Please.
    Add more answer options

• blech.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FUNKY B0B[/quote] I believe that it is time 'we' put you to sleep...
    Add more answer options

• Who is The Santa Claus? I want the real Santa!
    Add more answer options

• Dear Santa, I want a biochemical weapon. Thanks.
    Add more answer options

• The still beating heart of Jeff Gordon.
    Add more answer options

• ICP albums
    Add more answer options

• I want the ability to teleport, turn invisible at free will (and control what else can turn invisible), or the ability to control time.
    Add more answer options

• Peace on Earth
    Add more answer options

• I want a gaming computer. And Halo: CEA
    Add more answer options

• I really need a new car.
    Add more answer options

• Wait, Santa's still alive? Santa, your village is being overrun! If the Grinch takes the factory, I will be forced to open fire from orbit with Battlegroup PWN!
    Add more answer options

• Um...there are some shirts I want.....
    Add more answer options

• all the girls on your naughty list......
    Add more answer options

• I want a pony.
    Add more answer options

• I want Santa for Christmas ;)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.