JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

11/23/2011 3:21:59 AM

Need help with subs...

Hey Crimson forum I just got this game and beat chapter 1. However I'm having problems with chapter 2 because of submarines. They go to mid level and my ships won't fight them. How do you fight off these subs? Thanks!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i have the same problem i am here for help
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My tack repair, other abilty then repair.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOCKER1000 Other subs, Tesla's weapon and small ships do the trick.[/quote] This. Also remember that those torpedoes will absolutely wreck your ships. Remember to repair your ships often and cycle them throughout the fight to keep them alive.
    Add more answer options

• Other subs, Tesla's weapon and small ships do the trick.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.