JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

11/21/2011 11:48:10 PM

iPad Question

Why aren't Bungie giving out codes for Crimson on iPad? I know the first chapter was free, but codes for Chapter 2 would be nice. I don't own an iPad, but some people do.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Create thread: You cant create threads until a day or so after your account has been created ... "[i]Why[/i]" you may ask? One of bungies many stupid rules - bungies mantra is "[i]you have no rights[/i]", untrue but they do their best to enact that hope :( Replay everything: Yeah, noticed that too, and your are right with the "[i]little replay value[/i]" comment. Guess the install overwrites the game play history ... and if thats gone you have no other choice (well, other than not play). Guessing for $0.99 somethings gotta give. Check back in a few days - someone else may of had better luck. May be better to quiz HBS (original developers) rather than post here.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• CREATE THREAD DONT WORK OK - am posting this here becasue the 'create thread' process doesnt work. The 'how to' guide says that a create thread option should appear above forum topics on the right hand side. It doesnt on my ipad and it doesnt on my PC. I hope devs read this forum. HOW DO I AVOID HAVING TO REPLAY EVERYTHING WHEN UPGRADING? So I upgraded crimson pirates and my ios and found CP didnt recognise my purchase of chapter 2 - I almost walked away, but after much digging around on forums found where to go to get it recognised again. I then purchase Chapter 3, but find the game has reset so all Chapter 1&2 missions are locked. SO if I want to play chapter 3 it seems that I have to replay everything to get there. This aint a good look in a game where several reviewers note the missiions 'have little replay value'. Anyone know how I can get the game to unlock chaps 1 & 2? Just thinking about it, I imagine this will also be an issue for people who uninstall/reinstall the game, do a ipad reset etc.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?memberID=109422]DeeJ[/url] appears to have taken up some of the slack created by bungies '[i]publisher[/i]' efforts. Check out some of his posts, may be a few codes remaining. Guessing they are once off codes and that the PR budget s restricted ... better be quick.
    Add more answer options

• Probably just trying to get the iPhone and iPod Touch version noticed as the iPad one is already doing really well.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.