JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/15/2011 4:58:49 PM

Play minecraft in browser?

Could someone please post a link to minecraft online? And not classic version on the minecraft website but the actual game with survival and everythting Its just that my computer is a piece of crap and lags so much i cant even play my minecraft i have downloaded thanks
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor if you know where it is what is the point in this thread?[/quote] I dont, thats why i asked where it is
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dude, the one you're talking about was removed from the website ages ago. The only mode for free players is creative.
    Add more answer options

• if you know where it is what is the point in this thread?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mark V guy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mark V guy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor umm do you mean the free one because if you dont you are retarded [/quote] Yes And calm down, i hardly did anything for you to be an -blam!-[/quote] well for a start google is you friend secondly there is a minecraft group and thirdly it clearly says play in browser on the minecraft website[/quote] Google didnt give me anything, and you have to buy the game to play that and i have the free version.[/quote] there isnt a free version the one you are talking of isnt legal[/quote] It is it just doesnt have online and cant get any updates, its from the minecraft website itself so it cant me illegal
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mark V guy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mark V guy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor umm do you mean the free one because if you dont you are retarded [/quote] Yes And calm down, i hardly did anything for you to be an -blam!-[/quote] well for a start google is you friend secondly there is a minecraft group and thirdly it clearly says play in browser on the minecraft website[/quote] Google didnt give me anything, and you have to buy the game to play that and i have the free version.[/quote] there isnt a free version the one you are talking of isnt legal
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mark V guy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor umm do you mean the free one because if you dont you are retarded [/quote] Yes And calm down, i hardly did anything for you to be an -blam!-[/quote] well for a start google is you friend secondly there is a minecraft group and thirdly it clearly says play in browser on the minecraft website[/quote] Google didnt give me anything, and you have to buy the game to play that and i have the free version.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mark V guy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor umm do you mean the free one because if you dont you are retarded [/quote] Yes And calm down, i hardly did anything for you to be an -blam!-[/quote] well for a start google is you friend secondly there is a minecraft group and thirdly it clearly says play in browser on the minecraft website
    Add more answer options

• I remember before someone posted a link to minecraft in browser it was on a game website i think
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] L337SPARTAN225 Just lower down the settings on the one you downloaded.[/quote] Ive lowered everything and set the priority to high but it still lags I did recently install mods so maybe that has something to do with it
    Add more answer options

• Just lower down the settings on the one you downloaded.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zexoor umm do you mean the free one because if you dont you are retarded [/quote] Yes And calm down, i hardly did anything for you to be an -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• umm do you mean the free one because if you dont you are retarded
    Add more answer options

• it's on the minecraft site, just log in i think
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.