JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

11/15/2011 12:13:23 AM

new multiplayer maps and master chief avatar armor

does anybody know if there is any way to still get the master chief avatar armor and grunt funeral skull? (which are unlocked by pre-ordering Halo: combat evolved anniversary.) it's obviously really late to pre-order it, but is there another way to get them? i'm guessing "no". More importantly actually, some new multiplayer maps are supposed to come with Halo combat evolved anniversary. does anyone know if you'll be able to buy the maps on the xbox marketplace with microsoft points instead of buying the new game? thanks for any replies [Edited on 11.14.2011 4:13 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Separikakku And to be helpful;[/quote] Plus one cookie. Quicker, easier & more helpful to post a reply that go the old "[i]wrong forum[/i]" ... and a positive use of this forum.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I FLAWL3SS l what is crimson steam pirates[/quote] Aerospaces great - and only - claim to world domination. In a marketspace that see 50+ mobile apps released by indi developers a WEEK ... aerospace has claim ONE in 20+ MONTHS. Now thats success ... bungie style - lol. Thats what csp is. And to be helpful; 1) ask your local game store for a pre-order disk. As long as you get the code you can get the gear, no one will know. 2) yes, maps are going to be available independently from game
    Add more answer options

• nevermind [Edited on 11.14.2011 5:45 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• what is crimson steam pirates i meant?
    Add more answer options

• whats this forum for?
    Add more answer options

• Wrong forum, bro. Inb4lock
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.