JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/9/2011 5:19:44 AM

Getting a job as a mall elf...

Full time on the weekends for minimum wage ($8) I'm 15, and this is my first job, I'll have to take pictures of kids on Satan's lap and give them nice high fives and hand shakes. Discuss.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wel this is shocking, can I get my picture taken with Satan and then ask him for a minigun and a couple of ammo boxes?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Typos FTW
    Add more answer options

• But we still have to go through Thanksgiving!
    Add more answer options

• I actually lol'd at this thread. Kid on satans lap... AH
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PandaJerk007 It's not worth the money, Santa makes all the elves do dirty dirty things when he is on his brakes...[/quote]Why would Santa be on his brakes? He doesn't drive a car around the mall. At least not where I live.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PandaJerk007 It's not worth the money, Santa makes all the elves do dirty dirty things when he is on his brakes...[/quote] Lol have fun OP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Lemur Monkey Satan's lap? Where do you live?[/quote] I live Conn_, oh wait it sucks why would I share that about me?
    Add more answer options

• Satan?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Lemur Monkey Satan's lap? Where do you live?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• It's not worth the money, Santa makes all the elves do dirty dirty things when he is on his breaks... [Edited on 11.08.2011 9:27 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Satan's lap? Where do you live?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.