JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/6/2011 12:54:15 AM

Why do they call it "Two Betrayals"?

IDGAF if wrong forum, this is Bungie.net, Halo can go anywhere. Anyways, why is the Halo: CE level called "Two Betrayals"? From what I can remember, there's only one betrayal. Spark betraying the Chief. Am I missing something? Maybe I should replay it again.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Chief betrayed Cortana for spark, but then spark betrayed chief, well, not really betrayed him, but mislead him.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yuuuuuuup It's two betrayals because the Chief cheated on Cortana with Spark, but they secretly cheated on him and the Chief rage quit and blew up Halo.[/quote] This post contains win.
    Add more answer options

• Chief has to kill Keyes. Another betrayal. Also, purposely bypassing the rules is a bad idea.
    Add more answer options

• I always thought it was Spark betraying the Chief by not telling him what Halo was for and Chief betraying Spark by not activating the installation.
    Add more answer options

• Anakin betrays the Jedi, behind a warthog. Its an easter egg. Trust me.
    Add more answer options

• I would say go to the halo ce forum, but no one goes there. So go to xbox.com.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ins3ktz The virginity is strong in this one[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Never understood it either. Never bothered to try to understand it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LIL Smurf DOGG IDGAF if wrong forum, this is Bungie.net, Halo can go anywhere. Anyways, why is the Halo: CE level called "Two Betrayals"? From what I can remember, there's only one betrayal. Spark betraying the Chief. Am I missing something? Maybe I should replay it again.[/quote] It's two betrayals because the Chief cheated on Cortana with Spark, but they secretly cheated on him and the Chief rage quit and blew up Halo.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ins3ktz The virginity is strong in this one[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The virginity is strong in this one
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.