JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

11/5/2011 4:17:42 AM

Halo 2 anniversary

What would you perfer he make: halo CEA or halo 2 A? I would have them revamp halo 2. I want to play halo 2 on live once more.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lord of Vortexes Man, people are so stupid when it comes to posting. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT CRIMSON RELATED SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE FLOOD, THE REACH FORUMS OR ANY OTHER FORUM!! Christ, you thought people would understand by now.[/quote] "[i]Christ, you thought[/i]" ... dude, what else is christ thinking??? Did the dead dude actually tell you this, or can you read his mind - either way impressive. Did he tell/think you a reason for WHY bungie even keeps the halo forums running. Its NOT their product, bungie even do the "[i]its not ours and we dont care[/i]" popup each time you post ... and then the level of bungie abuse ... Its just odd.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Man, people are so stupid when it comes to posting. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT CRIMSON RELATED SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE FLOOD, THE REACH FORUMS OR ANY OTHER FORUM!! Christ, you thought people would understand by now.
    Add more answer options

• The Halo forums are that way---->
    Add more answer options

• I don't see how people read the words "Crimson Forum", and automatically assume "0MG L0L P0ZT ABUT HAL0 HEER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!111!!!!one!!!!" [Edited on 11.05.2011 10:27 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] eliteblade46 LOOK, [i]another[/i] locked thread. lolcrimsonforum[/quote] QFT
    Add more answer options

• LOOK, [i]another[/i] locked thread. lolcrimsonforum
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 No. Just, just no. Plus, this belongs in the Halo 2 forums.[/quote]Actually it belongs on the 343 Industries forums. Discussion of any future Halo games belong on those forums due to the fact that Bungie isn't developing Halo anymore. I don't see why people don't get that...
    Add more answer options

• No. Just, just no. Plus, this belongs in the Halo 2 forums.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GLO Is Back But then what else would we use this forum for??? Everyone has forgotten about crimson & aerospace. So much for bungie being a publisher. Do you think they know that it takes more than a web forum and a single title ... and not like even this one forum is used that much. They get more posts on the halo lists - and its not even their game lol.[/quote]How about this 1. Post in the Halo 2 forums where this subject belongs 2. Post on the 343i forums where they will actually look at a thread like this
    Add more answer options

• But then what else would we use this forum for??? Everyone has forgotten about crimson & aerospace. So much for bungie being a publisher. Do you think they know that it takes more than a web forum and a single title ... and not like even this one forum is used that much. They get more posts on the halo lists - and its not even their game lol.
    Add more answer options

• doesnt this go in the halo forums?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.