JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/30/2011 12:02:09 AM

If Bungie allowed you....

...To put your own custom Member Title, what will it be? ([b]Nothing Inappropriate[/b]) Mine would be: [i]Magic Touch[/i] [Edited on 10.29.2011 4:15 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Fool
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Your's is inappropriate! You perve.
    Add more answer options

Ender Wiggin
    Ender Wiggin

я люблю тебя - old

Butt Pirate
    Add more answer options

• Hmm. But its been a while since I was here... Good memories.
    Add more answer options

• I wonder if you will get your title back.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • So I guess he no longer has the [i]magic touch[/i]. My title would be "Friendly Neighbor"
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Just the word "victorious."
        Add more answer options

• "No Touching"
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I'm not sure. I wish titles would come back.
          Add more answer options

• "Egg" I would think
          Add more answer options

• [I]"Placeholder text"[/i] of course!
          Add more answer options

• "Retired Flood Forum Librarian and Historian" Needlessly convoluted and long, like any of my posts that extend beyond one paragraph. And Accurate [Edited on 12.10.2011 12:49 AM PST]
          Add more answer options

• I'd go for 'Gnar Bomb'. Its an inside joke (sort of).
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ryno3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Godzneighbor I would probably choose my title to be "[i][b]See you starside[/b][/i]." That would be an awesome title to have, and I love the phrase. May I haz for Christmas, Bungie? [/quote] I think the number one rule of recon armor in '08 was DO NOT TALK ABOUT RECON ARMOR. The same basic principle applies here. If you ask for it, you aren't going to get it.[/quote]Fix'd Yeah, I hate when people do that, when they see some one get something, they also want it. Pffft!
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Godzneighbor I would probably choose my title to be "[i][b]See you starside[/b][/i]." That would be an awesome title to have, and I love the phrase. May I haz for Christmas, Bungie? [/quote] I think the number one rule of recon armor in '08 was DO NOT ASK FOR RECON ARMOR. The same basic principle applies here. If you ask for it, you aren't going to get it.
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General Noobus [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Dippinbud I wonder how long he will keep the title. He must have got it some time before my post at 9:01pm PST, but not sure how long before. Probably not long. My guess...gone by Monday. [/quote]Forever just to spite you[/quote]He will get to keep it for some time. Bungie is feeling the Christmas Spirit.
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sgt Dippinbud I wonder how long he will keep the title. He must have got it some time before my post at 9:01pm PST, but not sure how long before. Probably not long. My guess...gone by Monday. [/quote]Forever just to spite you
          Add more answer options

• I wonder how long he will keep the title. He must have got it some time before my post at 9:01pm PST, but not sure how long before. Probably not long. My guess...gone by Monday.
          Add more answer options

• I would probably choose my title to be "[i][b]See you starside[/b][/i]." That would be an awesome title to have, and I love the phrase. [Edited on 12.10.2011 12:36 AM PST]
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SasukeFKay I actually feel special THANKS![/quote]Legit, AMAZING. You sir have become epic.
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] General Noobus I pooped a little when I saw OP's title.[/quote]
          Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Izak609 Congratulations "Magic Touch" :D[/quote]
          Add more answer options

• Congratulations "Magic Touch" :D
          Add more answer options

• I pooped a little when I saw OP's title.
          Add more answer options

• "Eh, I don't [i]feel[/i] like it"..... [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] cortana 5 You can do it yourself. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SasukeFKay I don't know why?, but I think someone might actually update my "title" on Bungiepedia.[/quote][/quote]
          Add more answer options

• You can do it yourself. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SasukeFKay I don't know why?, but I think someone might actually update my "title" on Bungiepedia.[/quote]
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.