JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/17/2011 11:56:41 AM

How do I accidentally something?

Flood, how do I accidentally an object?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Goddamit people, a whole coca cola bottle!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I honestly and actually lol'd for a second. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grunt lover I'm going to deliberately you in the face in a minute.[/quote] This can be our new inside reference that no noob knows about.
    Add more answer options

• 1. Download .RAR file 2. Accidentaly said .RAR file You successfully accidentalied.
    Add more answer options

• Coincidentally, I accidentally the whole thing.
    Add more answer options

• Just like accidentlying woman? IDK [Edited on 10.17.2011 5:13 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• You will I retard that tell you are NOT INTO THE LONG GRASS!
    Add more answer options

• Trust me when I say that the accident that will happen to you in a near future will actually not be an accident.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OfTheBloodguard You must the verb.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You need to us so that we can you.
    Add more answer options

• Then, WHO WAS PHONE
    Add more answer options

• How the why?
    Add more answer options

• First, you need to shot web.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4udYSxuyszo]Like this.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• You tell me and we'll both know.
    Add more answer options

• You must the verb.
    Add more answer options

JMO 137
    JMO 137

UUUU - old

'What's the difference between a brick?'
    Add more answer options

• I'm going to deliberately you in the face in a minute.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.