JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/7/2011 10:26:43 PM

Recon is a moron.

I've got it, I travel a lot, I hit a lot of different places/landmarks, it would be nice to use to meet up with friends.... but is there anyone who really uses/likes it? [Edited on 10.07.2011 2:45 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This topic is not about the game. am disappoint...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dinkleberg I'll go edit my post even though it's not the OP, but it's still first. I'll explain.[/quote] Don't! it will reduce the hilarity of it all!
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YahwehFreak4evr What's going on here!?!?[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] d4 happy c00kie duuuuuude... wut?...[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GAMERGOD7777777 What is going on in here?[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Wo1f Recon posted this in the community forum by accident, evilcam pretended to lock it for being off-topic, then it got moved here and hilarity ensued.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Stop playing games with my heart, you silly mods....
    Add more answer options

• I'll go edit my post even though it's not the OP, but it's still first. I'll explain.
    Add more answer options

• What is going on in here?
    Add more answer options

• duuuuuude... wut?...
    Add more answer options

• What's going on here!?!?
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 [url]http://foursquare.com/[/url] It's as if Twitter and Facebook had a threesome with a GPS and their offspring was all into where they (and their friends) visit.[/quote] Ah. I see. It looks like a cluster-blam!- to me. I really can't make heads or tails of it. But then I never was one for social networking. Also, thread -blam!- saved. [Edited on 10.07.2011 2:39 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I iz confounded :/
    Add more answer options

• Wtf happened in this thread?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Wo1f [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE Byrne X So, the Mods are fighting?[/quote] Well no, it was off-topic for the community forum. But once it got moved here and unlocked it made no sense and is thus hilarious.[/quote] Oh..... Right..... *Nods head slowly*
    Add more answer options

• This is all [i]very[/i] confusing.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbNidYYGjic]What is going on here?[/url]
    Add more answer options

• *thread saved*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Wo1f [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXPhantomLinkXx What the hell? Yeah, what's the deal? So OP is OP, but at the same time he is not OP?[/quote] Recon posted this in the community forum by accident, evilcam locked it for being off-topic, then it got moved here and hilarity ensued.[/quote] Now i understand. OT. I liked playing four square as a little kid, that is until my next door neighbor threw the ball into a spiny bush and popped the ball.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Wo1f [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXPhantomLinkXx What the hell? Yeah, what's the deal? So OP is OP, but at the same time he is not OP?[/quote] Recon posted this in the community forum by accident, evilcam locked it for being off-topic, then it got moved here and hilarity ensued.[/quote] I believe we have finally discovered how to time travel. Now it will be all over the news. "Recon accidentally timetravel" will be the headline. And I have seen this occur before, but not in the same way.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE Byrne X So, the Mods are fighting?[/quote] Well no, it was off-topic for the community forum. But once it got moved here and unlocked it made no sense and is thus hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ThreadedZinc Are you guys getting bored?[/quote] Ugh,probably.
    Add more answer options

• All right seriously who divided by zero?
    Add more answer options

• What? my brain hurts...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Wo1f Oh my god I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. OT: I actually don't know what foursquare is exactly, so I can't really help. Sorry.[/quote] [url]http://foursquare.com/[/url] It's as if Twitter and Facebook had a threesome with a GPS and their offspring was all into where they (and their friends) visit. [Edited on 10.07.2011 2:35 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Wo1f [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXPhantomLinkXx What the hell? Yeah, what's the deal? So OP is OP, but at the same time he is not OP?[/quote] Recon posted this in the community forum by accident, evilcam locked it for being off-topic, then it got moved here and hilarity ensued.[/quote] So, the Mods are fighting?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] evilcam OT: I still don't know what Foursquare is. I didn't lock it BTW. I was just messing with Recon.[/quote] [url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Foursquare]Let me do that for you.[/url] To the second part: Understood. But this is really -blam!- up.
    Add more answer options

• Toasting in an Epic thread.
    Add more answer options

• wat
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.