JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

9/23/2011 4:29:23 PM

how come we cant get this for iphone?

like the title says. how come its not available now? yorkie
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Unfortunately the official website has no mention of it being released on any other platform besides the iPad. It did say it at one time :( [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo I heard that they are currently working on making it for the iPhone. But I'm not sure if it is true...[/quote] It was confirmed, but I was just recently told that that confirmation was taken back.:-([/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo I heard that they are currently working on making it for the iPhone. But I'm not sure if it is true...[/quote] It was confirmed, but I was just recently told that that confirmation was taken back.:-(
    Add more answer options

• I heard that they are currently working on making it for the Iphone. But I'm not sure if it is true...
    Add more answer options

• It's a gamertag I used back in 2004. It stuck after a while, and it just so happened to be when I made this account, I used my gamertag at the time, which was Switchfoot4. But now, I like them, but haven't listen to them in ages.
    Add more answer options

• @Switchfoot4 Do you like the band Switchfoot? [Edited on 09.25.2011 4:57 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Switchfoot4 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOCKER1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 It has already been confirmed that Crimson will later market for other MD's including the iPhone. So, like, yeah.;-)[/quote] If I'm not mistaken they took that statment down.[/quote]You would be correct.[/quote] Oh, wow, really?:-(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOCKER1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 It has already been confirmed that Crimson will later market for other MD's including the iPhone. So, like, yeah.;-)[/quote] If I'm not mistaken they took that statment down.[/quote]You would be correct.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 It has already been confirmed that Crimson will later market for other MD's including the iPhone. So, like, yeah.;-)[/quote] If I'm not mistaken they took that statment down.
    Add more answer options

• It has already been confirmed that Crimson will later market for other MD's including the iPhone. So, like, yeah.;-)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mvyorkie009 like the title says. how come its not available now? yorkie[/quote] That would be cool if they had it for iPhone, but I don't know if they will because the quality won't be as good like it is for iPad (which I have, and CSP is awesome) since it has a bigger screen.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 It will...eventually...[/quote] I sure hope so.
    Add more answer options

• It will...eventually...
    Add more answer options

• Because it's not available for the iPhone. It's only available for the iPad.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.