JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/21/2011 7:58:47 AM

ears of war 3 mp qeustion

Can you play as mariah or w/e she is called,The Qeeun of the locust.Can you play as RAAM to?And can you play as an savage locust without any dlc paying?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] L0LLz I wouldn't know because I play Eyes of War 3 instead.[/quote] Nose of War is better IMO. You play as a dog in the Canine uprising, pretty epic.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm more of a 'Fingers of War' fan. You've probably never heard of it.
    Add more answer options

• Ears of war 3,You can play as an ear locust duhh!,Its new ears of war 3.
    Add more answer options

• LOL Ears of War.
    Add more answer options

• Yes. IDK. Yes. I have Myrah unlocked, don't know how and I also have the savage locust.
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't know because I play Eyes of War 3 instead.
    Add more answer options

• Ears of War?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.