JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/6/2011 12:13:22 AM
ffsfsf

My honest opinion on Christianism.

I suck dicks and my opinion is invalid. [Edited on 09.05.2011 4:14 PM PDT by Recon Number 54]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye Hi. I'm Nathan Fillion, discuss me instead of this bull-blam!-. [Edited on 09.05.2011 4:14 PM PDT][/quote] Lasercat does not aproove.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BitesizeCrayons Successful troll is successful.[/quote] This isn't trolling, this is someone being stupid.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Siffera13 What was the original?[/quote]You're looking at it. lolflood
    Add more answer options

• That is the original. Reply and quote it. The edit pops up. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Siffera13 What was the original?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye Hi. I'm Nathan Fillion, discuss me instead of this bull-blam!-. AHAHAHA, Recon![/quote] AHAHAHA YOU FELL FOR IT!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ffsfsf I suck dicks and my opinion is invalid. [Edited on 09.05.2011 4:14 PM PDT by Recon Number 54][/quote] lol, "i suck dicks"? i think you might have missed a letter!
    Add more answer options

• 0/10 Wow. People actually believe Recon edited his post? I am disappoint. [Edited on 09.05.2011 4:16 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ffsfsf I suck dicks and my opinion is invalid. [Edited on 09.05.2011 4:14 PM PDT by Recon Number 54][/quote]Lol, ninja'd And the Christianism made me lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BitesizeCrayons Successful troll is successful. You did manage to make me lol.[/quote] The purpose of a troll isn't to make someone laugh.
    Add more answer options

• What was the original?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye Hi. I'm Nathan Fillion, discuss me instead of this bull-blam!-. AHAHAHA, Recon![/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye Hi. I'm Nathan Fillion, [/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye I'm Nathan Fillion[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye Nathan Fillion[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Good job recon.
    Add more answer options

• Recon <3
    Add more answer options

• Nice.
    Add more answer options

• lol Recon. I love Recon.
    Add more answer options

• Successful troll is successful. You did manage to make me lol.
    Add more answer options

• Christianismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismismism
    Add more answer options

• The edit has the be the funniest thing I've ever seen. +1 to Recon.
    Add more answer options

• Not sure what to make of this thread.
    Add more answer options

• Lol. Chalk another up for Recon!
    Add more answer options

• Yes.
    Add more answer options

• Christianism? The belief in Christians? Interesting.
    Add more answer options

• inb4lock and it's Christianity dumbass!
    Add more answer options

• Good old Recon.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Khriistopher Posting in epic thread.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Oh my.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.