JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

8/31/2011 1:46:54 AM
Wax
Wax

Online old

What does steam have to do with pirates?

How do you think steam mixes with pirates?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You've never seen steampunk before? I imagine we'll have airships, clockwork guns -- all that sort of thing.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] it1345 I don't think he knows what steam is. Steam is a thing that lets you download games.[/quote]I was assuming that steam pirates has less to do with Valve's 'steam' and more likely the pirate's universe. Maybe just the ships propulsion systems, but the pirates themselves look at little jacked up too.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ShaneDawsonGif Steam? Fu­ck you.[/quote] ^Why aren't you IP-banned, yet?!?!?
    Add more answer options

• I don't think he knows what steam is. Steam is a thing that lets you download games.
    Add more answer options

• Steam? Fu­ck you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.