JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

8/31/2011 1:14:04 AM

Best part about crimson...

It's going to be free! Yay! Also, lol at the only top forum topic. [Edited on 08.30.2011 5:14 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man This forum came online just 5 hours ago. Of course there's one top forum topic. Also, you have to have an iPad to get it. >:|[/quote] lol i know, my mom will let me use hers :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] it1345 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE SALTY CHIP It's going to be free! Yay! Also, lol at the only top forum topic.[/quote] ^MY, only top-topic.[/quote] Well aren't you just so damn special. You posted first. It's not particularly impressive, or anything to be proud of. Get your head out of your ass.[/quote] ^You mad, bro? No need to be insultive? So what? I feel kind of proud for posting this? Again, so what?[/quote] You've just been waving your e-peen all around this particular forum, and I felt like kicking you in it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] it1345 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE SALTY CHIP It's going to be free! Yay! Also, lol at the only top forum topic.[/quote] ^MY, only top-topic.[/quote] Well aren't you just so damn special. You posted first. It's not particularly impressive, or anything to be proud of. Get your head out of your ass.[/quote] ^You mad, bro? No need to be insultive? So what? I feel kind of proud for posting this? Again, so what?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] blade246 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE SALTY CHIP It's going to be free! Yay! Also, lol at the only top forum topic.[/quote] ^MY, only top-topic.[/quote] Well aren't you just so damn special. You posted first. It's not particularly impressive, or anything to be proud of. Get your head out of your ass.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE SALTY CHIP It's going to be free! Yay! Also, lol at the only top forum topic.[/quote] ^MY, only top-topic.
    Add more answer options

• This forum came online just 5 hours ago. Of course there's one top forum topic. Also, you have to have an iPad to get it. >:|
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.