JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Crimson

8/31/2011 12:10:22 AM
Switch

Crimson: Steam Pirates Stats

[url=http://www.bungie.net/projects/aerospace/crimson/stats/]Now available.[/url] You have to sign in through your Facebook though. There isn't much to see quite yet. Right now, it just looks as if they only have: Leader boards for each level Recent games list Time played Total Amount of Turns Total score Missions won and missions lost [Edited on 08.30.2011 4:10 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Count Blinkula I still think Facebook based stats are a little silly.[/quote]Yeah, I do too, I wish there was a way to look at peoples usernames on Bnet and check out their profile, but I'm also glad they decided not to use Window Live ID as well.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So this is kind of like Mafia Wars, right? (If you even know what Mafia Wars is?)
    Add more answer options

• I still think Facebook based stats are a little silly.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.