JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#BungieAerospace

8/30/2011 10:13:26 PM
Switch

Online Multiplayer for Crimson

For people that played the game at PAX, they know that the game has no online multiplayer and that was my only problem I had with the game, because the multiplayer is so fun. The game has "Pass and Play" multiplayer, which is very fun, but no online. After playing the multiplayer, I found it to be pretty addicting. And I don't always have the luxory of playing with someone right next to me while I am on my iPad. There are two modes of multiplayer. One is a VIP type of game mode, and one is a type of Slayer game where you pick up crew members, and pick up certain abilities. Both are really fun, and I wouldn't mind seeing more either. But, like I said, if there one thing I find wrong with the game is that the game has no multiplayer, but is so fun to play multiplayer. [Edited on 08.30.2011 2:27 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Online multiplayer for it would be awesome from how you explain it. [Edited on 08.30.2011 3:00 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Steeel Woool It has no online multi? That's ridiculous. Then what would those stats they talked about be for?[/quote]The stats are for singleplayer. They said that there might be some online multiplayer in the future. And most games do not have online multiplayer for iOS.
    Add more answer options

• It has no online multi? That's ridiculous. Then what would those stats they talked about be for?
    Add more answer options

• The way it works like any other iPad game online. There is a game feature for the iOS for playing with friends I believe. It would definetly be a nice feature. The way it currently works, is that you both decide what moves you are going to take, and you are not supposed to be able to see what your enemy is doing (that's atleast what urk said). But that's all in "pass and play". It could definetly be incorporated for online play, and would be really fun. [Edited on 08.30.2011 2:27 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan1995324 If it had multiplayer that would be sick from the sounds of it. But how would online multiplayer work on an ipad?[/quote]I would guess kinda like words with friends. You make a move and then the other makes a move.
    Add more answer options

• If it had multiplayer that would be sick from the sounds of it. But how would online multiplayer work on an ipad?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.