JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

8/26/2011 3:15:29 AM

Halo Reach Montage 2

I put alot of effort into this montage and think it's easily my best ever. If you have played a bunch of Reach games with me you might even find yourself in the credits: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0W4Cr2uX6o[/url] Remember to watch in 720p and to press that like button. [Edited on 08.25.2011 7:15 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Miz KillZone Gameplays okay, editing sucks, and no syncing. Average IMO. However, I'm used to watching montages of this [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNa8wAocPY] caliber.[/url] [/quote] And people say mine is long. Long is good if the content is good. Mine could have been edited more but over editing takes away from the gameplay. There was some syncing but not much as rather than timeing most thigns I had to cut the clips to the bare minimum to keep it under 20 mins.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Gameplays okay, editing sucks, and no syncing. Average IMO. However, I'm used to watching montages of this [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNa8wAocPY] caliber.[/url] [Edited on 07.14.2012 6:58 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• No NOW :)
    Add more answer options

• In due time.
    Add more answer options

• Well hurry up with the next one
    Add more answer options

• I was hoping to get montage 3 done by now but I havnt even started due to being ultra busy. Hopefully it will be done before H4 comes out.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Star Wolf 007x [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jamage007 Montage 3 coming soon[/quote] Cant wait[/quote] For sure
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grim 0 I think you could have shortened clips and made the video faster paced so it wouldn't be so -blam!- long. C'mon, no one wants to sit through [b][u]16 Minutes[/b][/u] of footage.[/quote] I do
    Add more answer options

• I think you could have shortened clips and made the video faster paced so it wouldn't be so -blam!- long. C'mon, no one wants to sit through [b][u]16 Minutes[/b][/u] of footage.
    Add more answer options

• you have the funniest picture ever
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jamage007 Montage 3 coming soon[/quote] Cant wait
    Add more answer options

• Montage 3 coming soon
    Add more answer options

• Amazing
    Add more answer options

• Great montage
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadMattbeast Very good montage, how long did it take you to edit?[/quote] A couple of days.
    Add more answer options

• Dang dude you made an awesome montage.
    Add more answer options

• Very good montage, how long did it take you to edit?
    Add more answer options

• You sir are amazing
    Add more answer options

• Love it
    Add more answer options

• Thanks
    Add more answer options

• Awesome montage.
    Add more answer options

• Cheers to the 2 above posters :) [Edited on 01.31.2012 5:56 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• not bad
    Add more answer options

• nice man
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ii ecstatic ii1 that is a good montage i hope to see more in the future but if u could u should check out my montage that me and a few friends made our second montage so check out our channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNinjazOfHalo/feed (our channel) [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT7em4-nJWk&context=C36d9859ADOEgsToPDskIVmN5T_eG5WM5N1j2lwtmT [/url](our second montage) [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQt2PsUVJM&context=C3cf5de8ADOEgsToPDskJp9aZ41v1O112jLqsvY7YM [/url](our first montage)[/quote] Fixed the links. Some pretty nice no scopes in there.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome footage!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.