JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/18/2011 1:26:33 PM

Why does Stosh hate toast?

I have never figured this out. I'm sure it has been said before, but i must know why Stosh hates toast.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Toast banned stosh when he was a mod. Abused his power and what not.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stosh [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] arch4ng13 He's talking about VII_Toast...[/quote] No. I hate it when people put a slice of bread into a toaster.[/quote]Why
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teebird118 who doesnt like toast?[/quote] Apparently people who don't like toast, don't like toast. And Apparently Stosh is the only one who doesn't like toast. [Edited on 08.20.2011 4:02 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teebird118 who doesnt like toast?[/quote] Stosh.
    Add more answer options

• who doesnt like toast?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] arch4ng13 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stosh [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] arch4ng13 He's talking about VII_Toast...[/quote] No. I hate it when people put a slice of bread into a toaster.[/quote] Must be a waffle man...[/quote] It's obvious...he's the cereal guy. "He will never have girlfriend."
    Add more answer options

• I hope the only free food bungie has at the studio is toast.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vandelay16 [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1W2FIaCDT8]Because of THIS![/url][/quote] Oh my gosh. What is this? Edit: Oops, didn't realize it was a double toast. [Edited on 08.19.2011 8:54 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ICEMAN ASSASS1N [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Im SteelAssassn I must admit, things taste better pre-toasted.[/quote] Even Subway?[/quote] There is a point! Subway subs must ALL be toasted.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Im SteelAssassn I must admit, things taste better pre-toasted.[/quote] Even Subway?
    Add more answer options

• You stole my song I posted -.- [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast It goes back to his childhood. His parents used to lock him in a room and play [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUNIKbX_kUg]this[/url] over and over. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast It goes back to his childhood. His parents used to lock him in a room and play [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUNIKbX_kUg]this[/url] over and over. [/quote] You're a doctor, not a psychologist.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fly Boy 2113 When Stosh was young he was (insert something dirty here) by toast.[/quote] :0 What a poor, poor life stosh has had.
    Add more answer options

• When Stosh was young he was (insert something dirty here) by toast.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1W2FIaCDT8]Because of THIS![/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stosh [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] arch4ng13 He's talking about VII_Toast...[/quote] No. I hate it when people put a slice of bread into a toaster.[/quote][/quote] I blame stosh for this
    Add more answer options

• Because his toaster doesn't toast Darth Vader helmets for him.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Batzter To be fair, toast isnt that great. [/quote] ??? Toast is amazing. I almost feel like this thread is getting off-topic to a discussion about toa..... [i][b]nah.[/i][/b]
    Add more answer options

• To be fair, toast isnt that great.
    Add more answer options

• Rumor has it, he once tried the old 'dropping toast will always land butter side down' experiment. He attached two well buttered pieces back to back and dropped from a daunting height of 8 feet. What happened next, well, it haunts every waking moment.
    Add more answer options

• It goes back to his childhood. His parents used to lock him in a room and play [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUNIKbX_kUg]this[/url] over and over.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde There was once a moderator called VII Toast, who told people to delete system 32. Deleting system 32 breaks your computer. That is why Stosh hates toast.[/quote] That's what Toast did? I thought it was just because he was an overall dick... ... ... What a dick.[/quote] Nah, Stosh already said he didnt hate VII Toast.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde There was once a moderator called VII Toast, who told people to delete system 32. Deleting system 32 breaks your computer. That is why Stosh hates toast.[/quote] That's what Toast did? I thought it was just because he was an overall dick... ... ... What a dick.
    Add more answer options

• Vesuvius went off the last time stosh made toast.
    Add more answer options

• When did Stosh change his avatar? I like toast...
    Add more answer options

• There was once a moderator called VII Toast, who told people to delete system 32. Deleting system 32 breaks your computer. That is why Stosh hates toast.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.