JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/12/2011 4:06:07 AM

Order of Halo Books

What order should I read all of the Halo books in?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Necro
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, the list above is not the correct one. Thats just the list of release order. The chronological order you should read them in is as follows (quoting myself) [quote]These are all the books in chronological order: [i]Forerunner Trilogy[/i] 1: Cryptum 2: Primordium (release: Jan. 3rd 2012) 3: yet to be announced. [i]main series[/i] 4: Contact Harvest 5: Cole Protocol 6: Fall of Reach 7: The Flood 8: First Strike 9: Ghosts of Onyx 10: Evolutions (spans all the way from the very beginning to after Ghosts of Onyx/Halo 3) [i]Karen Traviss Trilogy[/i] 11: Glasslands (release: Oct. 28th 2011) 12: yet to be announced. 13: yet to be announced. -------------------------------------- This is the common list for the books. However, Fall of Reach and Ghosts of Onyx both span large periods of time which also means overlap in timeline with books listed above them. I order them on their main focus however. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Contact Harvest and the cole protocol happen within the time period of TFOR.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Snyder Chips What order should I read all of the Halo books in?[/quote] Doesn't really matter, as long as you read the original 3 Halo novels in the order of [i]The Fall of Reach[/i], [i]The Flood[/i] (you could actually skip this or come back to it later, it's basically just Halo: CE in novel form, wasn't written that well imo), and then [i]First Strike[/i], [i]Ghosts of Onyx[/i] before [i]Glasslands[/i], and the Forerunner Saga in the correct order. [Edited on 08.12.2011 1:22 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DonVinzone1 No, the list above is not the correct one. Thats just the list of release order. The chronological order you should read them in is as follows ...[/quote] What I read: "Your opinion is wrong! Mine is correct!" OP: You can read them in release order, chronological order or in a random order. The only real restriction is that you should read The Fall of Reach, The Flood, First Strike and Ghosts of Onyx in that order (followed by Glasslands when it comes out).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Random Turtle [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man The Fall of Reach The Flood First Strike Ghosts of Onyx Contact Harvest The Cole Protocol Evolutions Cryptum[/quote][/quote]Thats what i read them in.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] M94 Mushroom Man The Fall of Reach The Flood First Strike Ghosts of Onyx Contact Harvest The Cole Protocol Evolutions Cryptum[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Contact Harvest, then all 3 Eric Nylund books in the order that they were released. Then The Forerunner Saga. The rest of the books suck.
    Add more answer options

• The Fall of Reach The Flood First Strike Ghosts of Onyx Contact Harvest The Cole Protocol Cryptum
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.