JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 5:31:01 AM

Red MC in the Warthog in the new pic, What do you think is on his mind?

Perhaps he is thinking of Porkchop sandwiches?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Please go and re-read the [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=97]1st post of the 1st topic[/url] in these forums. For yhe people who are attempting to 'flame' the owner of this post.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• no it wasn't that bad , its just that bungie realeased to much new stuff to fast and its overloaded everyones brains
    Add more answer options

• acually, it looks more like he's thinking of maybe KILLING SOMETHING? porkchop sandwiches....
    Add more answer options

• wow was my topic THAT bad? I wasn just trying to give this place a little spice.
    Add more answer options

• i think he's thinking "culinary class went really well today" this thread is great, better than all this pointless arguing
    Add more answer options

• Yes, it is best not to incur the wrath of the bungie community because of making stupid spammy posts. But I WILL NOT yell at you, because it's really not necessary.
    Add more answer options

• I think he was thinking that Ascendance is retarded for making this post.
    Add more answer options

• He is thinking: "KILL... KILL... KILL... KILL!! HAHAHAHAHAHAhAhA, mmm... porkchops!
    Add more answer options

• you know what i'm thinking of? flaming you
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ascendance Perhaps he is thinking of Porkchop sandwiches?[/quote] Or maybe 'I knew I took a wrong turn back there somewhere' as he was, against his will, thrown into a firefight between brown and puke colored SPARTANS
    Add more answer options

• wow. Spam.
    Add more answer options

• You will be flamed....and while I normally don't condone that kind of thing, you deserve it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.