JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/30/2011 3:04:14 AM

Halo Reach Cosplay Armor

Any one know of someone who can make me a set of Armor like the one my Spartan wares in game http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5320/playermodel.png
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• inorite? like im going to expect some one to make this armor for me for free (Hey it would be nice) but i dont see it happeing
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrMassakka Tell me one valid reason why someone would do that for you..[/quote]Money. DURR.
    Add more answer options

• I need to talk with some one at Bungie or 343 to see who they use to make the Armor IRL
    Add more answer options

• Would 2700$ cover it?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Th3 JUDGE DREDD Because i have a ton of cash to spend on this im trying to get it done in time for E3 and Comic con next year i had to go as i am to Comic con 2011 it was ok but i would like to go in Cosplay next year......And i want it done by a Pro [/quote] You got, like... $1000?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrMassakka Tell me one valid reason why someone would do that for you..[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Because i have a ton of cash to spend on this im trying to get it done in time for E3 and Comic con next year i had to go as i am to Comic con 2011 it was ok but i would like to go in Cosplay next year......And i want it done by a Pro
    Add more answer options

• You can do it yourself like most Halo cosplayers. Go to 405th.com. I've made my fare share of Halo armor. It's a lot of work though, and I guarantee you no one will make it for you. But it's best to make it yourself so you can scale it to your body and customize as you see fit.
    Add more answer options

• If I made my own armor it would be off of my spartan.
    Add more answer options

• There's a thing called editing your post. [b] Do it. [/b] Also, in this process, use a nameed hyperlink, like [url=http://www.bungie.net/]this[/url]. Not this: http://www.bungie.net/ or this [url]http://www.bungie.net/[/url] [Edited on 07.29.2011 7:14 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I know there's people who make custom spartan suits somewhere out there, but they get pretty expensive.
    Add more answer options

• Tell me one valid reason why someone would do that for you..
    Add more answer options

• 405th would know better than us. try them
    Add more answer options

• Sorry about that i tryed the [img] but it didnt work [url]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5320/playermodel.png[/url] I'm hopeing a Bungie employie sees this and can point me in the right direction
    Add more answer options

• no, i dont, sorry
    Add more answer options

• It's called hyperlinks.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.