JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

7/22/2011 5:57:06 AM

Anyone who doesn't have coup sucks.

Seriously guys, you need it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We definitely need coup to come back.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Duardo
    Duardo

PAX! - 8/29/2016 6:55:53 PM

*cracks knuckles*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrimeGhost548 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Exalted Kezia [url=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/138/6/0/shocked_celestia_by_enma_darei-d3gmlsq.png]-mfw[/url] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrimeGhost548 Nobody saw my previous post. BE JELLY OF MY SEXINESS!!!!![/quote][/quote]lol, but for some reason others can't see my awesomeness and I'm wondering why. Can anyone else see my coup?![/quote] I've seen it, and think it's awesome
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ketsumaye [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli exactly why i moved to 343[/quote] Hey, this gives me an idea...![/quote] you would be banned in an instant there
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slap Yo Beetch [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli spam[/quote] No, we're going out, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2a-xxpou0]with a bang[/url].[/quote]Your welcome. Vote up our comments.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AwesomeDude0703 Since practically everyone on the flood is an alt, I will be pleased to know that the ban of my original & linked account was put down by supporting the movement. Nay, for supporting innovation! *waves goodbye at account* It's been a good run, almost a year..[/quote] Save your coup's URL, I'm still determined to find out who she is. I think as long as we stay on topic of coup we can lengthen the lifespan of this thread. It's amazing how far this thread has gotten, I feel better knowing that the forum I visit isn't too -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master chief 1z [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master chief 1z [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] v_Fatal_T_v [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deep_throat [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] v_Fatal_T_v When they all submit, They will look upon us all And see us as Gods. /Haiku[/quote]Beautiful.[/quote]Thank you. Not bad for a 10 second thought.[/quote] As We All Click Our Report Button You Will Cry When U Banned Because You Go Nothing And I Could Really Care Less I Hope Someone Walks in On You Making A Mess /Poem[/quote] Poems don't need nothing fancy. Just something that sends the message. So go make yourself a sandwich you pansy. As I laugh at you when you rage. /Poem[/quote] Yo Look You Talk Of Poems Needing Nothing Fancy If I knew What You Meant That Would Be Fine and Dandy And Who's Raging in One Min You'll be The One taking Forever for a come back as I'm Aging So -blam!- Quit Your Spamming Or Watch My Fist as You Get A Good Wamming! /Rap[/quote] Yo You Type Like This. So That Makes You One Stupid -blam!- /truth
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Exalted Kezia [url=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/138/6/0/shocked_celestia_by_enma_darei-d3gmlsq.png]-mfw[/url] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrimeGhost548 Nobody saw my previous post. BE JELLY OF MY SEXINESS!!!!![/quote][/quote]lol, but for some reason others can't see my awesomeness and I'm wondering why. Can anyone else see my coup?!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HLG Amber Clad [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli[/quote] Get coup, then you will see.[/quote] no i would rather not
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DREADHEAD613 The Natives are rejecting our goodwill. Can't they see we are only attempting to help?[/quote] It's not day break, yet. We need people to be able to know this thread exists.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli exactly why i moved to 343[/quote] Hey, this gives me an idea...!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli exactly why i moved to 343[/quote] I understand, too much awesome, not enough space.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] O Ha1 mark [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DREADHEAD613 The Natives are rejecting our goodwill. Can't they see we are only attempting to help?[/quote]Well why don't we just take their land?[/quote] No, we may be forceful beings at times, but ultimately this is a practice in benevolence. Be patient with them, they are but children towards our knowledge. A firm, yet helpful hand is what they require, and soon....they shall thank us. Whether or not we survive. It is a noble if not sad job, one that every parent faces in their lives.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slap Yo Beetch [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli spam[/quote] No, we're going out, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2a-xxpou0]with a bang[/url].[/quote] once again spam
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master chief 1z Yo Look You Talk Of Poems Needing Nothing Fancy If I knew What You Meant That Would Be Fine and Dandy And Who's Raging in One Min You'll be The One taking Forever for a come back as I'm Aging So -blam!- Quit Your Spamming Or Watch My Fist as You Get A Good Wamming! /Rap[/quote]Rap lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] krisman1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lyth Raparos As We All Click Our Report Button You Will Cry When U Banned Because You Go Nothing And I Could Really Care Less I Hope Someone Walks in On You Making A Mess /Poem[/quote] +3 1/2[/quote]-5 It's "couldn't care less", idiot. And no one on the Flood cares about being banned. [Edited on 07.21.2011 10:57 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli[/quote] Get coup, then you will see.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xHoTx Makaveli spam[/quote] No, we're going out, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2a-xxpou0]with a bang[/url].
    Add more answer options

• exactly why i moved to 343 [Edited on 07.21.2011 10:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master chief 1z [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] v_Fatal_T_v [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deep_throat [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] v_Fatal_T_v When they all submit, They will look upon us all And see us as Gods. /Haiku[/quote]Beautiful.[/quote]Thank you. Not bad for a 10 second thought.[/quote] As We All Click Our Report Button You Will Cry When U Banned Because You Go Nothing And I Could Really Care Less I Hope Someone Walks in On You Making A Mess /Poem[/quote] Poems don't need nothing fancy. Just something that sends the message. So go make yourself a sandwich you pansy. As I laugh at you when you rage. /Poem[/quote] Yo Look You Talk Of Poems Needing Nothing Fancy If I knew What You Meant That Would Be Fine and Dandy And Who's Raging in One Min You'll be The One taking Forever for a come back as I'm Aging So -blam!- Quit Your Spamming Or Watch My Fist as You Get A Good Wamming! /Rap
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GW101 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Five seveN You're all retarded.[/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• spam
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/138/6/0/shocked_celestia_by_enma_darei-d3gmlsq.png]-mfw[/url] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PrimeGhost548 Nobody saw my previous post. BE JELLY OF MY SEXINESS!!!!![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deep_throat [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] snipe champpppp God all these coups blow Newcoup-blam!-s jelly of my sexiness[/quote]You used to be cool, snipe champpppp.[/quote] I still am :)
    Add more answer options

• Maybe we should re-phrase it as What if reach had coup? or genocide, we can still do taht.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DREADHEAD613 The Natives are rejecting our goodwill. Can't they see we are only attempting to help?[/quote]Well why don't we just take their land?
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.