JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/15/2004 10:45:35 PM

B.net problems

lately I've been having some troubles opening threads in all the forums on bungie. For some reason at least half the threads dont load up. Its pretty annoying cause I try to get into a thread that I made and It just stops loading. I never have this problem on any other forums on the internet and I was wondering if anyone could be having the same problems I am
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yea, but it seems to me that no matter what time im on, it never loads up. i did notice that the less replys a thread has, the better chance i have of getting in
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I believe you guys are on the right track. It's not your PC that are having the problems, it's the Bungie servers and their excessive use during prime time (4-8 PT California). As the day progresses and less and less people are on Bungie.net then you will find it alot faster and most likely not as many errors. :) PEACE
    Add more answer options

• Yeah last night I kept getting those "Gone Fishin", "Bless This Mess", or "Pardon Our Hegemony" pages. I just kept refreshing until I saw the page and it was fine.
    Add more answer options

• I think New Mombasa, and the Underground are under attack by spammers!!!!! It says: Forum empty!!! For both. Wew must do something. I'm suprised if this won't go to a page: Unable to create poll.
    Add more answer options

• It happened to me too, but I have also been sighed out randomly whenever I a page loads.
    Add more answer options

• well at least im not alone, do you guys run dial up by any chance?
    Add more answer options

• It happens to me aswell.
    Add more answer options

• they have been doing the same to me! i cant see all the post!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Knives1288 I was wondering if anyone could be having the same problems I am[/quote] The forums have been fine for me.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.