JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/15/2004 12:50:56 PM

What it takes.

I'd like to know your opinions on what it take to be a good founder. I think it takes activity, dedication, intelligence and originality.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So THAT's where I've been going wrong.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You only need one thing- Friends.
    Add more answer options

• An innovation. Something different. And as said above, dedication.
    Add more answer options

• I'm staff in so many chapters, its uncanny =P
    Add more answer options

• Making founders from other Chapters your staff? They STILL expect me to do stuff...
    Add more answer options

• You need lots and lots of free time to dedicate to your clan. I've tried forming clans in other games, but i just don't have the freetime needed to be an effective leader.
    Add more answer options

• Indeed! Dispose of personal life! Muhahaha! Perhaps my problem is that I prefer to CAUSE problems rather than solve them. Mwa. [Edited on 8/16/2004 4:31:57 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Dedication is # 1! then come helpfullness, cuase if some one needs help the founder should be the first to help! i love to help people with problems REGARDING BUNGIE!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Recon Number 54 Cash. Lots of it....[/quote] Tru7h. Bribery is the key to success. Really. Psyched and antihero rock. I think dedication is the main key. Original founders sometimes are too...I don't know, stuck on themselves. The best, most active chapters usually have founders like Psyched and me that spend possibly a little too much of their time in the Column. How else would you take over the world though? [Edited on 8/15/2004 8:22:04 PM]
    Add more answer options

• You your a good founder iand i am not braging but i like to see my self as one!
    Add more answer options

• Cash. Lots of it.... and you can send it to me in small unmarked bills. Sorry. Silliness took over for a moment. I'm all better now. No need to send the ninjas.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.